Ratings for Dr. Brian E. Drake

I have trust Dr Drake implicitly. I first met him when I was pregnant with my first daughter 15yr ago. Truly listens patiently, partners with me, gives excellent evidence based advice & care. Most of all I know that he genuinely cares. The best of the best!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2018

Dr Drake delivered both of my sons and has taken exceptional care of my wife for over 7 years. He is smart, caring, genuine, trustworthy. And highly skilled. He care and concern for his patients is exceptional and he continues to treat us like family. I trust him with the life of my wife and two sons without exception or hesitation. Dr. Drake is simply the best!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2018

Dr. Drake did my surgery after abnormal pap and had to do a leep procedure. After that he was my doctor during my twin pregnancy. I cannot tell you how amazing he is. Hands on his patients, listen to your concerns and addresses everything you have doubts on. I feel very fortunate to have him as my Healthcare provider!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017

Dr. Drake has been my doctor for over six years and is by far the best doctor I've ever had. He delivered both of my children and cared for me through my second miscarriage. He is a wonderful, caring and intelligent person, whom I feel fortunate to have as my doctor. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2015

Dr Drake is the best doctor I've ever had. He delivered both of my children, saved my life after a hematoma during childbirth, and has the best bedside manner. Highly recommend him for any women's health needs.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

Fantastic office! Dr Drake is a very knowledgable and compassionate Dr! A +++

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

This guy is awesome. Takes time too spend with you and makes sure all questions are answered. He truly cares for his patients.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2014

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Drake. He did my surgery several years ago when I had a massive fibroid and one ovary removed laproscopically. The surgery took much longer than expected, as only part of the fibroid was visible on the ultrasound. He could have decided to open me up, but he did what was more difficult for him so I could have an easier recovery. In the recovery room, he looked in worse shape than I did! In the follow up and in my every day care since then, he has been wonderful. A doctor that is also a compassionate human being is a treasure!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2013

He is AMAZING! I love the guy he is awesome He delivered both of my kids I just wish that he would bring connie back!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2012

Dr. Drake is an exceptional doctor. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for an OB/GYN. He is hands down the best physician I have been to and would never consider seeing anyone else.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2011

Dr. Brian E. Drake's Credentials

• Texas Tech University Health Science Center School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)