Ratings for Dr. Fred F. Shahan

Dr. Shahan is highly skilled at finding skin cancer. I found my melanoma in time for permanent removal. I trust Dr. Shahan very much, and appreciate his caring staff.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2019

Dr. Shahan has effectively treated my husband and me for many years. Throughout the tenure, a genuine friendship bond has been established. Dr. Shahan is highly adept at assessing the situation and moving onto the best treatment quickly. We place full trust and confidence in his skill and passion.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2019

Dr. Shahan is great: smart, helpful, personable and he has hired a terrific staff as well.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2019

Dr. Shahan and his medical staff are top notch, highly recommend.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2018

I've been going to Dr. Shahan for several years now. He is an excellent derm and listens so attentively to his patients. You can't go wrong with Dr. Shahan!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2018

Dr. Shahan has cared for me for at least this Century! His personal attention is unmatched. He has provided me multiple MOHS surgeries, the last (facial) was complimented by Macys' cosmetics. You may rely on his medical knowledge and performance. Larry

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

Dr. Shahan is a fine doctor. He has removed 2 melanomas from me and one from my wife. Very trustworthy. I recommend him to all.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

Dr. Shahan is an astounding specialist, I will prescribe him for ones care. The workplace is productive and very much prepared staff. I Recommend the workplace, you won't be frustrated!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

I was directed to Dr. Shahan by the many positive reviews that I saw online on sites just like this. I had some suspicious growths on my back and needed to have them reviewed. Dr. Shahan did a very thorough examination and thankfully they were non cancerous. However, Dr Shahan found many areas of my skin and sun spots on my arms, head, etc that needed attention. I really appreciate his professionalism and expertise and I feel I am in good hands with Dr. Shahan. I am confident that he takes the same amount of care and love with all of his patients. 5 stars for Dr. Shahan ...one of the best!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016

Dr Shahan has been seeing my surfer husband for almost 2 years now. On his last checkup, Dr. Shahan saw a new suspicious mole and promptly biopsied it. The mole turned out to be a melanoma in-situ (stage 0). Caught very early by Dr. Shahan. We are very grateful for Dr. Shahan's trained eye and his attention to detail. He is thorough and encourages you to stay on top of your regular check-ups. My husband is not one to follow through with appointments, but he took to Dr. Shahan's personality and became a partner in his own healthcare. Dr, Shahan saved my husband's life. Thank you so very much Dr Shahan.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

Dr. Fred F. Shahan's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Spanish

• University Of California, San Diego School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

UnitedHealthcare