Ratings for Dr. Zoia Sherman

I do not like the care, or lack of it, that she gives my mom. I feel she is quite incompetent based upon various visits over many years. She does not seem to care about seniors at all.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2018

worst service ive ever had, she had straight up told me to stop talking. my condition worsened under her care.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2018

Worst service provider I have ever been too. Unapologetically late. Reads test results without explanation or advice. Does not even try to get to know her patient to help them. Even with the file in front of her still gets information wrong and dismisses the patient if they try to set facts straight. She is condescending and as brief as possible in her appointments. I will never see her again nor will I support her spa. I was seeing her to receive bioidentical hormones, she is a disgrace in this field where they are trained to help woman.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

I beg of you please do not go see this doctor unless you want your life ruined. She is not only rude, cold and snarky, but more importantly she makes very dangerous medical mistakes. She doesn’t listen, ridicules and laughs at you. I honestly don’t know how she is allowed to practice. She only cares about money and will charge you for useless tests and supplements you don’t need. Please do your research and do not see her. It could cost you your life. I told her about a serious condition I had and she prescribed my a pill that had I taken would have disabled me. I have mentioned her to others doctors and they are equally appalled with her.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2018

Dr. Sherman just wants you out of her office . She is moody, and irritable , unless you mention you might need something cosmetic, and then she is your best friend. She dismisses your worries and is judgemental and dismissive. Would not recommend. Her staff are very pleasant and helpful.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Sherman for a few years now. Always gotten good care.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

Terrible, careless, with short answers that I could find online, sending for tests or to look for different options, no way... it looks that her practice is all business, that's all.... I had to go to another 3 doctors with a bit more care, but still no tests to be sent to do, when I asked to be sent for a test I was helped. I think sometime patients know more then their doctors... why is that? Not to be recommended, never!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

My wife was bleeding during pregnancy and told her "you had a miscarriage. That's all." Complete robot.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

Dr. Sherman is one of the worst doctors I have ever had. She acts like I am such a bother and dismisses any issues I bring up. Even though she is my family doctor, she never has any recollection of meeting me and she only allows me to bring up one issue per visit even if it is just an inhaler refill. She asks me to book another appointment. This means taking time off work for nothing. I do not recommend her at all if you want to get healthy or be cared about.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

When you go to her office you wait a long time to see her,even when nobody is in there with her. She always treats you like you are a bother and she does not want to here your concerns. She will not take you seriously when you see her. Instead when you see her and ask for test she tells you do not need them. Example when a family member went to see her, about a severe neck injury she refused to send them for xrays,and tests,but later family member went to emergency and later had to have major surgery for the neck injury. All she cares about is money and not the patient unless you go to her spa. Please do not bring your family here.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016