Ratings for Dr. Zoia Sherman

Dr. Sherman just wants you out of her office . She is moody, and irritable , unless you mention you might need something cosmetic, and then she is your best friend. She dismisses your worries and is judgemental and dismissive. Would not recommend. Her staff are very pleasant and helpful.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Sherman for a few years now. Always gotten good care.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

Terrible, careless, with short answers that I could find online, sending for tests or to look for different options, no way... it looks that her practice is all business, that's all.... I had to go to another 3 doctors with a bit more care, but still no tests to be sent to do, when I asked to be sent for a test I was helped. I think sometime patients know more then their doctors... why is that? Not to be recommended, never!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

My wife was bleeding during pregnancy and told her "you had a miscarriage. That's all." Complete robot.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

Dr. Sherman is one of the worst doctors I have ever had. She acts like I am such a bother and dismisses any issues I bring up. Even though she is my family doctor, she never has any recollection of meeting me and she only allows me to bring up one issue per visit even if it is just an inhaler refill. She asks me to book another appointment. This means taking time off work for nothing. I do not recommend her at all if you want to get healthy or be cared about.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

When you go to her office you wait a long time to see her,even when nobody is in there with her. She always treats you like you are a bother and she does not want to here your concerns. She will not take you seriously when you see her. Instead when you see her and ask for test she tells you do not need them. Example when a family member went to see her, about a severe neck injury she refused to send them for xrays,and tests,but later family member went to emergency and later had to have major surgery for the neck injury. All she cares about is money and not the patient unless you go to her spa. Please do not bring your family here.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

Dr.Sherman has seen my family and I several times as she is the closest (in distance) family doctor to our home, however always treats us as if we are a burden, dismisses our symptoms and self-diagnosis, and is always late. She is not a thorough doctor, and tries to find the easiest way out of helping you. He receptionist billed me for an out-of-province visit when she could have billed the AB healthcare system, but instead the patient (myself) took the cost, and time of dealing with bureaucratic tape to be only partially refunded. This should be a transparent and fully disclosed process, but was hidden and not dealt with in a professional way. It made her the extra buck though. Very disappointing time after time, and will not be returning to her office.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

Dr. Sherman now cares more about raking in American dollars than about patients she cared for

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

I've been seeing Dr. Sherman for nearly 10 years and have always had a wonderful experience. She has been kind, caring, and understanding. Very practical and down-to-earth. She has never dismissed any of my health concerns and always provided excellent treatment and advice. The nurses and staff are friendly and helpful, as are those who work at the pharmacy attached. There are other doctors closer to where I live, but I will keep going to Dr. Sherman's office because of the quality of care I've received there over the years.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

Dr Sherman has been my dr for years now Excellent care always

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016