Ratings for Dr. Gail Hamilton-Brandon

Nice visit, and given information to follow and understand. will miss her in Lenoir. We always seem to lose our genuinely knowledgeable female doctors, why?

flag | Submitted January 4, 2011

Beside manner was derogatory and insulting to me simply because I didn't follow her orders to "loose weight" which was apparently the cause of everything that was wrong with me and was reason enough for her to treat me as less than a human. I used to have great repect for her before CMH took over the practice, so I am not sure exactly what accounted for the change in her additude and treatment "style". Left her care for exactly these reasons.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2008

Gale is one of the best Doc's I have seen. She actually takes the time to listen to you. She will even give you a call (herself) at home to check and see how you are doing. Hamilton/Brandon is one of the most caring Doc's that I know. I would highly recommend her to all. I have also switched my children from their peds. Doc. to her.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2007

Very helpful and knowledgable.She truly cares about her patients. Spends the time to help you understand your medical problem

flag | Submitted March 13, 2007

Dont bother if you are overweight....go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2006