Ratings for Dr. Alan L. Schwartz

Dr. Schwartz is incredibly kind and patient with my son, who has autism. He always takes the extra time to talk to him, play with him and observe him, just to see how he's progressing and if he's happy and well adjusted. I couldn't have asked for a better pediatrician. When my husband and I thought that we'd be moving to another city because of a job, one of the things that I was very worried about was having to find another pediatrician who was as good as Schwartz is. Luckily, we didn't have to move!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2013

Dr. Schwartz is great! My OB recommended him when I asked for some advice, and I am so happy he did. I believe Dr.Schwartz also has a child psychiatry degree, which is nice when those toddler years kick in. He is always so nice and great with the kids. I really cant say enough about him!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2007

Excellent with children - talks directly to them, asks them if they understand, does not over-prescribe antibiotics, good toys to keep kids busy while waiting. My 4 yr old likes going to the Dr, even if he knows there will be a shot or two, because of the stickers!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2006

Dr. Alan L. Schwartz's Credentials

• In Univ Sch Of Med, Indianapolis In 46202 (Grad. 1989)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal