Ratings for Dr. Michael A. Bakarich

I have love dr. B he has always been so kind and has excellent bed side manners, he has delivered both of my kids and my friends as well as my sister I would recommend him to anyone, I often see him and his staff out of the office and they all know me by name and are quick to stop me and ask me how myself and my kids are.. Would not use anyone else !

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

I cannot recommend Dr. Bakarich enough. He has always been kind and attentive. When I was pregnant he patiently answered all of my questions, and put to rest all of my fears and worries. He remembered me vividly each time I came in, but also when I ran into him in public several times. He showed me considerable care. When I had to have an emergency c-section he remained calm, talked me through every detail calmly and effectively, and checked on me throughout my entire stay at the hospital even though he was not the doctor on call. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2013

Dr. Bakarich is a top notch guy. He patiently and knowledgeably answers all my questions. He has successfully addressed a number of personal issues. I would rec him to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2012

I have great respect for this Dr. He is extremely caring and personable. I was having some concerns and he was extremely supportive and went out of his way to explain things to me. I have recently moved out of state and I dread hunting for a new OBGYN!Dr. Bakarich is great!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2009

This doctor is always in a hurry and made me feel like I could not ask questions. When I did ask educated questions, his answers were wrong. He told me that he had never heard of birth control causing yeast infections, even though there is a warning with every package of oral contraceptives that it may cause vaginal infections. He also promised to consult with another of my doctor's. He never did.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2007

I liked him well enough, but he reminded me too much of Mr. Rogers, which was weird when he was giving me a vaginal ultrasound.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2007

Dr. Michael A. Bakarich's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1999)

The Guardian Life Insurance Company Of America