Ratings for Dr. Chee-Hahn Hung

Dr. Hung has no people skills. He spent lots of time reviewing my records and MRI. He spent more time on the computer than with me. When I asked him a question he got up and looked through his forms and gave me a handout to read. he never answered a question. He did do an examination, but didn't explain anything to me, just typed everything into his computer. I was then told that I did need a steroid shot into my neck to alleviate my pain. It would take two hours and I would have to have someone drive me because he would sedate me. I was ushered out, handed papers and was told I would be called in 2 -3 business days to set up an appointment. 2 weeks later I was called but I was not home and the gal left a message on my machine. When I returned her call I was directed to voice mail I left a message asking her to her to call me back right away, I could not wait another week. She never returned my call. But that wasn't the best part, when I got home and was going through all the papers they handed me I found that I was given a different patients paperwork! a big no no.. I am worried that someone else has mine. Office staff assured me that they never give any one the wrong paper work, but they did! I am seeking a new doctor.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

Thanks to Dr. Hung's skill and obvious professionalism, and the very complex series of epidurals he did on my lower spine, I was able to stand and walk again. That was seven years ago, and I am still walking.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2015

Dr. Hung is the absolute worst Doctor I have ever had the displeasure of receiving his so called service. His license should be pulled! He prescribes Pain Meds like their skittles. He has had multiple patients OD and he takes no responsibility. His license is under review and will more than likely be taken. I was prescribed Oxycodone 30mg 120 per month, Opana 30mg er 90 per month, Xanax 1mg 90 per month, Fenton all patches 50 mg. And I over dosed and was in a coma for 7weeks and now have suffered brain damage. I fired Dr. Hung and found a WONDERFUL Dr. Who preformed a very minor surgery repaired all three herniated disc's put me on Suboxen for 6 months and slowly weened me off and now I'm better than ever and have a 22million dollar lawsuit pending to which he's offered 7 million to settle to which I refused and the most recent offer is 20 million. He knows and has admitted Gross negligence. Please heed this warning. He prescribed pain medication to get you addicted so you have to come back every month and continue to pay for his services in which that's not being an ethical doctor. God Bless those that have read this review.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

AS A RET. TEACHER OF 34 YRS, SEEKING AN EVALUATION FOR HAVING A NERVE BLOCK PROCEDURE, I SUBMITTED EVERYTHING THAT WAS REQUIRED: MRI.'S, XRAYS,CD'S, REPORTS,&FORMS SHOWING MY HEALTH/FAMILY'S HISTORY. UPON DR. HUNG'S ENTRY TO THE ROOM WHERE MY HUSBAND AND I SAT, HE SPOKE A GENERALIZED "HELLO". HE PROCEEDED TO ASK QUESTIONS AND TYPE MY ANSWERS ON HIS LAP TOP. BECAUSE THESE SAME ANSWERS WERE ON THE QUESTIONNAIRE,I REFERRED HIM TO THE FORMS, HE SAID THAT HE DID NOT HAVE TIME TO GO THROUGH THE "BOOK" I SUBMITTED. THEN,HE WALKED TOWARD ME WITH A PEN AND AN "INFORMED CONSENT FORM" REQUESTING MY SIGNATURE FOR THIS PROCEDURE. I DENIED THIS,FOR HE NEVER WANTED TO SHOW NOR DISCUSS MY XRAYS,THE PROCEDURE,RISKS,BENEFITS, ETC. BUT STATED THAT HE WAS NOT INTERESTED IN HEARING ABOUT MY POST SURGERIES. HE IS 31 YRS. OLD, HAD 1,000 SURGERIES, AND WROTE THAT "SHE IS ONE OF THE MOST COMPLICATED PAIN PATIENTS I HAVE SEEN FOR A VERY LONG TIME." YET, HE NEVER EXAMINED ME BUT DID MAKE A REFERRAL.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2013

Very helpful in reducing my pain.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2010