Ratings for Dr. Rebecca F. Moran

I absolutely love Dr. Moran. She has great bedside manner and a pleasant disposition. Her diagnoses are accurate and prompt. Although I have had to wait, she never made me feel rushed. I assume I had to wait because she was giving the same care and consideration to her other patients. I have recommended Dr. Moran to many friends.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2010

I disagree with the above poster's remarks. Although Dr. Moran IS busy (at her old office, anyway!), she always took the time to answer my concerns and make sure that tests & meds were scheduled properly. She remembered me and my issues visit to visit and asked about my issues, and even spent EXTRA time with me several visits when I needed extra info or help. I know that everyone's experience can be different, and not everyone "matches" with every doctor, but I think Dr. Moran is a good doc and I'd definitely recommend her to friends (in fact, I have already.) -Jennifer V., Chandler

flag | Submitted March 11, 2010

I have had a wonderful experience. During my well women exam she detected a lump in my throat and recommended I go to a specialist. Come to find out I have benign tumor in my tyroid. She is always helpful and I make sure I come with my questions written. She answers every one of my questions. She even called me twice to follow up with my on my tyroid issues. She is a busy doctor, but I have experienced great care. She will be my doctors for years to come.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2008

PLEASE DO NOT GO TO THIS DR! I've seen Dr. Rebecca Moran for over 7 years. I'm "always" early and I "always" wait for more than a 1/2 hour to be seen. Then she rushes to get me out of the office. She makes me feel like she doesn't care & never listens to any of my concerns. When my pharmacy calls in RX's she never returns the fax on time. I am out of meds right now & the doctors in her office will not ok my refills, because she's on vacation. Her med assts got into an arguement in my room, right in front of me, during my last visit over gloves. She ordered a glucose tolerant test for me, but never gave info on how to do it, whether I needed to fast or not. When I checked out, I asked the front desk, & they told me I needed to ask the lab. So in other words, I'd go to get the test and after arriving, waiting, wasting my time, if I needed to fast, I'd have to reschedule. This is the most unproffessional Drs office I've ever been too. I could go on&on! I should have changed Drs years ago.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2008

I feel that this doctor is very poor when it comes to health needs. Especially if you are going to her to find out what's wrong. If you want a good doctor keep on looking.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2006

Dr. Rebecca F. Moran's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Pacificare