Ratings for Dr. Ghassan Bejjani

2visits to this man. First visit was told I have severe spinal stenosis and severe arthritis in my spine. This diagnose seemed accurate for the amount of pain I am experiencing. Ordered a steroid shot that day along with two weeks of Physical Therapy. I was unable to complete the physical therapy due to pain. 2nd visit; after reading X-Ray report I was told my spine is ' loose' This man did not look at my MRI nor my records. He told me I am an easy fix...no mention of the stenosis or arthritis, told the nurse to schedule me for surgery and left the room. Needless to say, I will begin searching for a new doctor. I have no faith in this man now. He will never cut into my spine.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

I had lumbar surgery, He came highly recommended said I would always have back pain but could eliminate leg pain but loss of bodily function starting unless stopped by surgery would get worse and cannot be made better, but surgery stop getting worse. Surgery now after month 11/19/08 and all worse and in severe pain, Told me to go to ER where he would be at Shady Side, he no showed.I was handed when left ER Dr. Bejjani's surgery report done about week after surgery when I first called with problems. It states:Indications:The paitent is a xx year old female with a history of lumbar stenosis. The paitent is aware that no guarantees for success could be made. The rists include rish of stroke, death, paralysis, PE, DVT, infection, fluid leak, slippage, need for fusion down the road among others. There were no guaranttes whatsoever made. The paitent fully understood and wished to have the procedure performed.-- NOT EVER was this discussed or who in right mind would have had it done?

flag | Submitted December 23, 2008