Ratings for Dr. Christopher R. Drysdale

Very caring and compassionate. Developed excellent rapport with my son. Was the most pleasant pediatrician we have seen.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

Drysdale is the best doctor a could choose por my family.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2015

Love him and love the clinic! Caring and knowledgeable physician!

flag | Submitted December 31, 2014

Dr. Drysdale is one of the most knowledgeable, caring, kind physicians I have ever known. He has been my internist for years and no matter what comes along he finds a way to assist. He is an excellent physician!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

Dr. Drysdale is in touch with reality when it comes to raising kids and kids health. He made us feel comfortable in raising a newborn and what to expect during childhood. He didn't sweat the small stuff and took care and concern in listening to us with all of our questions. We felt so comfortable with Dr. Drysdale as our son's pediatrician both my husband and I use him as our primary care doctor. He seems like a genuine, concerned human being more than a doctor, he makes doctors visits much less painful than they have to be. We refer Dr. Drysdale to all of our friends and family.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2012

He is a great doctor. The lack of punctuality is because he takes time to listen. I can put up with a doctor being late knowing that he is late because he is taking care of patients. He is very knowledgeable and if he needs to research something he does. My family goes to him and we are very happy with him.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2010

Dr. Drysdale offered excellent advice and was able to deal with every issue I brought up.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2010

Dr Drysdale has be a good doctor for our family. Sometimes a little behind on appointments but that is because he takes time with clients and does not rush appointments. He calls back when we leave him messages. He's also very friendly and good with the kids. I'd recommend him to a friend.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2010

Best physician I've ever had. Both myself and my son go to his practice (MedPeds) in Fort Collins. Takes the time to explain your questions to you, seems very thorough, and really cares about his patients. I can't say enough about Chris Drysdale, and my family and I owe him a debt of gratitude.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2010

We have found The Med Peds Clinic to be very helpful in dealing with our health concerns. I would recommend them to anyone and Dr. Drysdale has been compassionate, intelligent, and thorough. He admits when he doesn't have the answer but gets back to us with it. We've been very happy with Dr. Drysdale and his staff

flag | Submitted January 4, 2010

Dr. Christopher R. Drysdale's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 2000)

Top Hospitals in Fort Collins, CO