Ratings for Dr. Namrata M. Sayani

I waited an hour to see Dr Sayani, then she told me it was not necessary to see her that her staff could have run the test. Also I feel that she had me come back several times, when the test that she ran could have all be completed in one day. Her staff makes you feel unwelcome and she rushes thru to get to the next guest. I also feel that I was miss diagnosed.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

Terrible office staff. Never would release records despite being told my office manager that they would. Dr. Sayani's nurse entered visual test info wrong!! Do not have any confidence!!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Pay in advance, wait over an hour to be seen, decide to leave, but the staff says the doctor won't allow a refund for those who give up and leave.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014

The staff talks very loudly to each other about personal matters. This behavior isn't at all professional. I was in the waiting room at least 30 minutes and the chatter never stopped.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2012

Dr.Sayani is a great doctor for all problems and I can trust her with my life.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2011

I liked Dr. Sayani.However, no way could I recommend her because of her office staff - horrible!Dr. told me I needed a visual field test within 2 weeks, but when I tried to make appt, I was told that they only do those tests on Thursdays, and it was over a month before the next opening. I told her that I was told by the doctor 2 weeks, but she disregarded what I said. After being put on a call list, I still hadn't gotten in to have the test over a month later. I called and asked to have my records transferred to a new doctor, and had to pay $25 for them to fax 2 sheets of paper to my new doctor! Was told it would be faxed that day, and when it wasn't, I called back and was told they had a 30 day window to get records out. After I got very upset with the lady, I was told she would send it out. She still didn't send it out, so had to call back the third day and get mad all over again before they finally faxed it to new doctor. No excuse for this type of service!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2010

The Accuracy and the Quality of the Optician's work did not result in any improvement in my vision. I requested reimbursement for my out of pocket in the amount of $282.00 for my lens only, they refused and said they do not give refund to patients for any reason . This policy was not disclosed or displayed in the office.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2008