Ratings for Dr. Donna D. Scudder

I have been a patient of Dr. Scudder's since 1994. She was recommended to me by the gynecologist I was seeing at the time. She puts you at ease the moment she walks in the examining room and truly listens to what is ailing you and will work hard to find a solution to any physical concerns you may have. She is kind, patient, and does not rush through appointments. She is very laid back, and she truly cares for her patients. There have been some staff changes over the years (for the positive); she now has a great nurse and currently has a great scheduler. I always give her feedback about her staff, because a great staff and doctor are hard to beat.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

Dr Scudder is very thorough. I was a walk-in I waited about 45 minutes, but that was fine, she narrowed my problem down, treated me and I was on my way back to work. Awesome!. Her staff was wonderful as well, they evern reminded me it was time for my annual physical.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2014

Very sad to have such little medical knowledge and still be practicing.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2013

Dr. Scudder is interested in her patients and trys to do whatever is possible in order to resolve the problem. She takes the time to accurately assess your symptoms and listens to what you say instead of diagnosing you in accordance to whatever is allowed in 15 minutes of conversation. She will refer you to whatever health care professional she feels will help to resolve your condition if she feels she cannot provide the best care for you. She referred me to a Chiropractor due to back pain and helped me obtain a TENS machine as conventional pain medications were not successful. As my pain increased, she referred me to a Neurologist and finally to a Pain Center so I could get the help I needed. I don't know where I would be in terms of my ability to work and take care of my family without her as my Doctor. If you are looking for a Doctor who cares and is knowledgable, she is certainly one you should contact.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2008

I have multiple medical problems following brain injury. This MD spends more time than any I have ever seen & has been my primary care giver for 9 years. She takes all the time necessary, so I do not mind if a wait is long, because I know she is giving her other patients the same high level of care. Her reputation among other MDs in Nashville is outstanding, several have told me she is the best internist they know.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2007

I've been a patient of hers for 15 years. She is the best and anyone would be lucky to have her as a physician.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2006

Dr. Donna D. Scudder's Credentials

• East Tennessee State University, Quillen-Dishner College Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Delta Dental