Ratings for Dr. Thomas B. McNemar

The Doctor gives you confidence. I was satisfied with my surgery he performed on me.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2018

I came to see Dr. Mcnemar to see if he could give me some kind of hope after two breast reconstruction failures. that was just my right side. I had also recently lost my left breast to another vist from the cancer creep. From my very first visit I was impressed with Dr. McNemar. Easy going, positive, comforting, humble nature, but then he looked at my mess of a chest and within 2 minutes he says, 'We have got our work cut out for us, but we can do this !' He gave me hope that I was sure he would show its face to me, where my breast had been, before surgery he stood in front of me, He is like an artist molding clay he looked like he was visualizing the results. After surgery and then I saw what he was looking at in his minds eyes. My mess is now a masterpiece and I am not even done with the final procedure! I cant say enough about Dr. McNemar and his caring, professional staff.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2018

The staff and Doctor are very friendly and helpful. I have called 2X for a appt and have gotten in the very next day. I also worked in Tracy for 12 years and have always heard good things about the doctors practice.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

The surgery went well, had some problems with stomach stitches, but the doctor and staff have been really helpful. I love the results so far and understand some time things like this happen after surgery. The staff are very helpful and courteous.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

I am totally pleased with Dr McNemar. He has given me hope and smiles. His manners are great I have and will continue to refer to him. Regarding his staff - THEY ARE AWESOME! Very professional and fun to be with. They take care of you and business. thank you all!!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

My first time, The doctor was very nice and understanding to my needs. I cannot wait, so excited.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

Very Happy with Dr. and his staff. They are very friendly from first consult. Thank You.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

He is very kind and soft spoken, plus I like him very much. He puts a smile on my face. :)

flag | Submitted November 18, 2017

I had a very good experience with Dr. McNemar. He is very professional and funny.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

I had a wonderful experience here at Dr. McNemar's office. I underwent breast reduction surgery, a choice that was truly life changing. The office staff was kind and courteous.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017

Dr. Thomas B. McNemar's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Medical College Of Ohio (Grad. 1993)

Top Hospitals in Tracy, CA