Ratings for Dr. Thomas B. McNemar

The Doctor and staff are always cheerful and helpful. They all know me by my name and are always willing to go the extra mile for my care. Doctor McNemar never makes me feel like I am bothering him. He takes the time to explain all I ask of him. Dr. McNemar never minimizes my pain and condition. He calls m back when needed and makes time to see me, just to keep me out of pain. He also provides bottles of water for his patients.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Truly Amazing staff and Dr. McNemar is so patient, kind, caring and considerate. I could not ask for better service and I will sing their praises to the moon and back. They changed my life. I can finally breath again. Literally.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2017

Staff was very nice and helpful. They answered all my questions and I did not feel embarrassed at all. It was a pleasure coming into the office.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Doctor McNemar understands and explains every treatment. Staff is very caring and patient. I would recommend Dr. McNemar to anyone who wants the best treatment.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

I had a previous breast reduction 2 years ago and was left with horrible thick scarring and my breast were not much smaller. Dr. McNemar was recommended to me by a friend and I could not be happier with the results of my secondary breast reduction. He listened to my concers and gave me an amazing result!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

I had a mommy makeover done, a tummy tuck and breast aug. My experience from start to end was great. The procedure wasn't bad at all. When I was in surgery, I felt scared, but after everything was great. I have no pain and my recovery was fast.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2017

Doctor McNemar's staff Selina and Leti are very hospitable. I enjoyed my visit. The office is very clean. The Doctor was very friendly and prompt. Selina and leti made my visit. I would recommend this doctors office. Selena was very patient in explaining the cost and gave me options for payment that fit my budget. I am very excited and happy to have Dr. McNemar perform my procedure.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

There really is no constructive criticism I may offer, as Dr. McNemar and his team are absolutely and positively perfect! Very charming and witty, (but extremely professional). Dr. McNemar is extraordinarily knowledgeable about the work he does, as it showed whenever I had any questions or concerns. As for my 'new' body, well, there are no words that can describe how pleased and overjoyed I am with the results. I can honestly say Dr. McNemar is the best and I am very appreciative to be a patient of his facility. And of course, part of being so accomplished means having a competent tem of amazing people - Dr. McNemar's staff is a reflection of is perfectionism. his staff is absolutely remarkable with their knowledge, reliability and most of all, their compassion. What I love about the staff at TBM is their consistency and understanding about patient concerns they are wonderful about addressing questions/concerns in a timely manner and with appropriate treatments. I love this facility , for sure!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

The staff has been very kind during my reconstruction process. Doctor has been very helpful answering all my questions and guiding me through the process.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

I love the girls in the office. They always have a smile and very helpful. Dr. McNemar is wonderful and helpful in my procedure process. Great facility to come too.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Dr. Thomas B. McNemar's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Medical College Of Ohio (Grad. 1993)

Top Hospitals in Tracy, CA