Ratings for Dr. Thomas B. McNemar

I had a very good experience with Dr. McNemar. He is very professional and funny.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

I had a wonderful experience here at Dr. McNemar's office. I underwent breast reduction surgery, a choice that was truly life changing. The office staff was kind and courteous.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017

I had a tummy tuck and hernia surgery done at the same time. My healing process is 3 weeks post op right now and the staff and Monica are helping me and showing that (and how) much they care and I appreciate this so much. the staff here makes you feel wanted and the ladies want to help us as well as Dr. McNemar.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

The Doctor and staff are always cheerful and helpful. They all know me by my name and are always willing to go the extra mile for my care. Doctor McNemar never makes me feel like I am bothering him. He takes the time to explain all I ask of him. Dr. McNemar never minimizes my pain and condition. He calls m back when needed and makes time to see me, just to keep me out of pain. He also provides bottles of water for his patients.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Truly Amazing staff and Dr. McNemar is so patient, kind, caring and considerate. I could not ask for better service and I will sing their praises to the moon and back. They changed my life. I can finally breath again. Literally.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2017

Staff was very nice and helpful. They answered all my questions and I did not feel embarrassed at all. It was a pleasure coming into the office.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Doctor McNemar understands and explains every treatment. Staff is very caring and patient. I would recommend Dr. McNemar to anyone who wants the best treatment.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

I had a previous breast reduction 2 years ago and was left with horrible thick scarring and my breast were not much smaller. Dr. McNemar was recommended to me by a friend and I could not be happier with the results of my secondary breast reduction. He listened to my concers and gave me an amazing result!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

I had a mommy makeover done, a tummy tuck and breast aug. My experience from start to end was great. The procedure wasn't bad at all. When I was in surgery, I felt scared, but after everything was great. I have no pain and my recovery was fast.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2017

Doctor McNemar's staff Selina and Leti are very hospitable. I enjoyed my visit. The office is very clean. The Doctor was very friendly and prompt. Selina and leti made my visit. I would recommend this doctors office. Selena was very patient in explaining the cost and gave me options for payment that fit my budget. I am very excited and happy to have Dr. McNemar perform my procedure.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Dr. Thomas B. McNemar's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Medical College Of Ohio (Grad. 1993)

MVP Health