Ratings for Dr. Achla Pond

Dr.pond is nice and caring but seems to dismiss your problems. I have been there 3 times for the same problem and still don't have any answers. Her receptionist Laura is so rude on the phone and trying to book an appt and then nice as pie when you get there.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

Caring, knowledgable and confident. Dr Pond and her receptionist, Laura, are wonderful and we are very fortunate to have them.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

Dr Pond was my doctor for years, she helped me through a lot of problems even the death of my son. I moved a away , she was aware and told me if I ever came back tto call her she'd gladly take me as a patient,, well I moved back , called and the receptionist was so rude, I still don't have a Dr.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

I have gone to Dr. Pond since I was a child and even after moving two hours away, I still travel to see her for appointments. I am always surprised at how quickly I get it and expect to wait longer since it is a doctors office. She always takes the time to discuss my needs and I don't feel rushed. Very good at what she does and I especially applaud her for making me feel at ease and comfortable during my pap first pap test. I have had problems with her receptionist not sending my referral and then sending it to the wrong place and trying to blame me for it. But I can deal with that for a great doctor!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

I've know Doctor pond since I was a baby and she has always made me feel very comfortable and gives me all the time she has. Now that I'm having a baby of my own I'm comforted by the fact that she is still my family doctor and I just adore her. Anyone who thinks otherwise clearly doesn't know what their missing. She is lovely.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

Was rude and made me feel as though I was wasting her time. Basically told me I did not need a referral and should just go home and deal with it. Her staff is wonderful though.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2015

Each one of us is much more than just a patient to Dr. Pond. For more than 20 years Dr. Pond has genuinely cared, intently listened, and unselfishly given her time, expertise, trust and sometimes, her shoulder to cry on. She continues to give, asking for nothing in return. As a patient who has moved far away and no longer has the privilege of seeing Dr. Pond anymore, I speak from experience. She is a rare gem in the field of health care. "Be Thankful" for the amazing physician you have in Dr. Pond. Sometimes we don't always see and appreciate what we have, when we have it. We go in to take, to whine, to complain. When was the last time you have gone in to "give"....something for you to think about. Let Dr. Pond know how much you appreciate her and the incredible impact she has had on your life! No act of kindness, no matter how small, is never wasted. Show her how much you appreciate her with a small token of kindness. Next time you're in, take along a small note, card, or tell her how much you appreciate what she does/ has done for you. It's a small act with a huge impact. lucky are you all who still have the privilege of having Dr. Pond as your GP. I wish I did.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

She always rushes you out of the office, never takes the time to listen, and just keeps prescribing pills or sending you to a specialist. And she is never on time with appointments.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

Excellent doctor and only run late when taking the time to care for another patient in need.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

Dr Pond's office has an extremely busy practice and she spends quality time with her patients, therefore sometimes she is late getting to my appt time. She makes up for it by not rushing through, she focuses on what I'm saying and is very supportive and helpful. We are lucky to have her in NB.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015