You may also like

Rate Dr. Emily P. Gerson

Dr. Emily P. Gerson's Ratings

I received treatment from Dr. Gerson after going to a variety of different dermatolagists in the D.C. metro area. She has been the one I stuck to, she is very personable yet blunt. On my first visit she was able to diagnosis the best treatment for my adult acne and 1 year later, I have clear skin! I highly recommend her services, the only pitfall is trying to make an initial appointment, it is usually a 2-3 month wait.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2877099].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2015

The tamidji clinic where dr Gerson works has the most unhelpful unprofessional staff ever encountered. After going there 3 years, and paying by credit card in full, the office generated additional billing without explanation . They refused to put me in touch with dr Gerson or to explain the bill. It seems this is a way of squeezing patients for more money, i have spoken to others with similar experiences. The dr never got in touch with me, they resent the bill and then 'fired' me from coming to the practice because of my supposed bad behavior. These people are scary crooks. AVOID.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][648439].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2013

told me i had eczema when it was really a fungus and the medicine she gave me was feeding it and made it spread! NEVER AGAIN

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][648438].votes_count ]]