Ratings for Dr. Gerald Taylor

Very kind and caring. Always helpful and knowledgeable and refers to specialist when necessary.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2018

We have been a patient of Dr Taylor for over twenty years. He is a knowledgeable person. Always willing to listen to you. I don't know what I am going to do if and when he retires. The lady who is the receptionist is totally rude and needs to be fired. She tries to mind everyones business and talks more than doing her work. The younger one is better but she also talks too much rather than working and I have observed both of them sitting in examination rooms with patients carrying on personal conversations. Dr Taylor needs to open his eyes.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2018

Doctor Taylor has been my doctor for over 40 years he now treats my kids, he is very knowledgeable and kind tells it how it is doesn’t beet around the bush .The only bad thing I have to say is about the miserable old lady he has as a receptionist she is a nosy thing and needs to mind her own business Dr T you need to get rid of her Tamara is GREAT .I deeply regret the day he retires

flag | Submitted September 5, 2018

Dr Gerry is amazing. His staff work hard and do their best to accommodate. The Dr has his staff do the research needed for his referrals. There is alot that goes on behind the scenes. The whole office works well as a team

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

Dr Taylor is a good doctor. The receptionist is just down right rude. I'm actually considering switching doctors because of her. Life is too short to have to deal with crappy people.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2018

I work for a different Dr and hear complaints about the staff. It is the Dr who tells them when to book and how. It's not the staff they try to accommodate but have to book by Dr's guidelines

flag | Submitted October 15, 2017

Dr. Taylor has been my doctor for many years-- his staff can be rude but he's always been very kind and helpful, and he truly cares and wants to help his patients do better.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

Dr. Taylor is a good and caring doctor but it's hard to get to see him or even speak to him because of his office help who is unhelpful and often rude.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

I have been with Dr. Taylor since 1981. He is an amazing Doctor that listens, evaluates, discusses and works tirelessly for me. Fearful when he retires, dreading the day. Love love love him!!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

I've had Gerry Tayloras my doctor for over 40 years. He is excellent, both in his diagnoses and his personality, and regularly makes house calls, volunteers, and hospital visits. He is outstanding, and I will very much regret his eventual retirement.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017