Ratings for Dr. Gerald Taylor

I work for a different Dr and hear complaints about the staff. It is the Dr who tells them when to book and how. It's not the staff they try to accommodate but have to book by Dr's guidelines

flag | Submitted October 15, 2017

Dr. Taylor has been my doctor for many years-- his staff can be rude but he's always been very kind and helpful, and he truly cares and wants to help his patients do better.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

Dr. Taylor is a good and caring doctor but it's hard to get to see him or even speak to him because of his office help who is unhelpful and often rude.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

I have been with Dr. Taylor since 1981. He is an amazing Doctor that listens, evaluates, discusses and works tirelessly for me. Fearful when he retires, dreading the day. Love love love him!!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

My video comment: https://youtu.be/2xdQYXvhE8c My body my choice for everyone.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2017

I've had Gerry Tayloras my doctor for over 40 years. He is excellent, both in his diagnoses and his personality, and regularly makes house calls, volunteers, and hospital visits. He is outstanding, and I will very much regret his eventual retirement.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Dr. Taylor is an excellent doctor. Truly cares about his patients. The staff is amazing, they work so hard and usually have a smile while doing the task.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

I only started seeing Dr. Taylor about a year ago but he is by far the most caring doctor I have ever been to. He truly cares about getting to the root of your problem and your well-being. I would recommend him in a heartbeat!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

Dr Taylor has been our family doctor for over 21 years, I would highly recommend him to everyone, thoughtful and considerate and dedicated to his patients.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

Dr. Taylor has been our family doctor since he started his practice and is now also looking after our children and grandchildren. We couldn't ask for a better, more caring doctor who, if he is not sure about something, makes a point of finding out and getting you the best care possible.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2014