Ratings for Dr. Richard Pang

I understand the comments about the acupuncture but I still think he is a breath of fresh air. Since he came back from some fellowship learning integrative medicine, he combines both western and other holistic treatments like supplements and acupuncture. He is not for everyone. I appreciate him and trust him because he is not always putting me on a medication for everything. Some people though want that. He has a really nice nurse who really cares. Acupuncture did help me and prevented me from getting a MRI of my back.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2013

Dr Pang takes the time to give you the exact treatment that is required. You are a person, not a number or dollar sign to him.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013

I went to this doctor for many years. Despite my dislike of the staff over the years I stayed because of dr. Pang. However the last few years I saw a serious decline in the care I received. For every problem I went to see him for he just wanted to do acupuncture. I tried it a couple of times but got no relief. He continued to push acupuncture on me for every ailment I saw him for and eventually he began to dismiss my every concern for my health since I was unwilling to do acupuncture. Save yourself alot of wasted time and money, don't see this doctor!!!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2012

Dr. Pang is the greatest doctor. He is very patient and caring. He is never to listen to his patients. I recommend Dr. Pang to all of my family and friends. I have been going to him for about seven years and would not consider changing doctors.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2010

Dr Pang is the best! Great staff! I would not even consider going to another doctor!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009