Ratings for Dr. Mark E. Beamer

I was new to the area and people recommended Dr. Beamer. I came from an area with great medical care and was very concerned at what I would find in Belhaven. With all of his credentials I was excited to visit this doctor. My first appointment was my last. I could not believe on my first time visit he laid across the exam table with his iphone and was receiving messages and sending message as if I wasn't even in the room. I have some serious issues and really wanted a doctor who would help me and give me some attention with my concerns. He obviously only cares about himself and not his patients. He was very rude and unattentive . I found a new doctor the next day.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

Dr. Beamer has a little compassion as far as price cutting for uninsured patients. I was under the impression that he cares very little for his patients and more for his "status" and reputation in the medical world. Patients come last as he sits and reads his laptop while discussing your problems. This town has a certain type of wealthy people that get great treatment as well as community acceptance. They live in a glass bubble and are scared of the less fortunate residents. I recommend that you find another town. If you are here, go to the emergency room they have a terrific physician that actually cares.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2009

Dr. Mark E. Beamer's Credentials

• East Carolina University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Top Hospitals in Belhaven, NC