Ratings for Dr. Arun Mehta

You should report him to the College of Physicians and Surgeons maybe they will revoke his license and discipline him for being incompetent ! Anonymous: Former Patient

flag | Submitted August 15, 2018

My father went to Dr Mehta because he was feeling chest pain. Dr Mehta didn't even do any tests and gave my dad gastric medicines. My dad's pain increased a lot so my mother and aunt sent him to Rouge Valley hospital. There we found out my father had pancreatic cancer. We told Dr Mehta about it and he apologized. Sorry doesn't make up for everything!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

One of the worst docs I have ever been to. He literally talks to you while having one foot outside the door it feels like. He is always in a rush to leave the room without even talking to you, explaining anything. His favorite thing is to prescribe pain killers, that's his solution to everything. Money hungry, double-books patients and all he cares about is seeing as many patients in one day without actually caring for them. One time i went to him to get a second opinion on my hernia scare. I had already seen another hernia specialized clinic and they said I don't have hernia. But as I had already booked an appointment with Mehta, i still went. I asked him to see if i had hernia, he made me lay down, asked me to cough and said yes I have hernia, I was shocked. I then said well Shouldice clinic (hernia specialist) said I don't hernia. He tells me, "Oh! They said you don't have hernia? Yeah then you don't have hernia" . I was left in shock seeing the way he dealt with me and the way he wrongly diagnosed. It was shocking!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

I personally think Dr. may tear is a good doctor. He answers any questions you have and he deafly listens to any concerned. If you were looking for a Doctor Who want to spend time with you and truly care for you and hold your hand kind of type of thing, Dr. Mehta is not good for you. He comes in and he is very quick he tries to get through all his patients since He has so many! He’s always helped me with everything I’m in need and you can book on a Appointment the same day which I think is pretty cool!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017

Dr Mehta listens to my concers and always comes up with a solution, or refers me to a specialist. He is friendly and to the point. He is a great family Dr for me.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

If your sick stay far away from this guy because he won't help you. I've been there a few times and he would spend about 20-30 seconds with you then run out the door. Fractured finger ...his solution- cough syrup, back problems...his solution -let me get my popsicle stick. Do everyone a favor and throw in the towel you shouldn't be anywhere near patients because you have no patience :) . Staff have been there since the plaza was built and also need to go home. Thank you Dr. Mehta for all the years you helped me with nothing.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2016

He has been my family doctor for many years. I am fed up with him now. Staff is very rude and are not punctuall at all. the doctor wouldnt give you more than a couple mins leaving you with unanswerred questions. definately a bad choice ive made.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

Dr Mehta was my docotr for my whole life, until I had to stop because of his lack of consideration. I would be lucky to get two minutes with him, and he would always be in a rush. I felt like I was not getting proper care, since he does not seem to care about the patient, more about the money. He is a nice guy when it come to personality, yet I wouldnot recommend him to anyone. A doctor should care about their patients and want to help them and make them feel comfortable. He rushes the visit and doesnt not assure proper care, Wouldnt recommend him!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

DR mehta is an a$shole! DR mehta is an a$shole! DR mehta is an a$shole! DR mehta is an a$shole!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

I've been with Dr Mehta over 10 years now but he's improved over the years. Some of the staff specifically the Caucasian female could be much nicer but overall he's a pretty good doctor. I like how he gets to the point and doesn't give you the "run around." He prescribes the good stuff as soon as he realizes you condition. Could be better but he has improved

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

Dr. Arun Mehta's Credentials

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1982)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal