Ratings for Dr. Arun Mehta

I personally think Dr. may tear is a good doctor. He answers any questions you have and he deafly listens to any concerned. If you were looking for a Doctor Who want to spend time with you and truly care for you and hold your hand kind of type of thing, Dr. Mehta is not good for you. He comes in and he is very quick he tries to get through all his patients since He has so many! He’s always helped me with everything I’m in need and you can book on a Appointment the same day which I think is pretty cool!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017

Dr Mehta listens to my concers and always comes up with a solution, or refers me to a specialist. He is friendly and to the point. He is a great family Dr for me.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

If your sick stay far away from this guy because he won't help you. I've been there a few times and he would spend about 20-30 seconds with you then run out the door. Fractured finger ...his solution- cough syrup, back problems...his solution -let me get my popsicle stick. Do everyone a favor and throw in the towel you shouldn't be anywhere near patients because you have no patience :) . Staff have been there since the plaza was built and also need to go home. Thank you Dr. Mehta for all the years you helped me with nothing.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2016

He has been my family doctor for many years. I am fed up with him now. Staff is very rude and are not punctuall at all. the doctor wouldnt give you more than a couple mins leaving you with unanswerred questions. definately a bad choice ive made.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

Dr Mehta was my docotr for my whole life, until I had to stop because of his lack of consideration. I would be lucky to get two minutes with him, and he would always be in a rush. I felt like I was not getting proper care, since he does not seem to care about the patient, more about the money. He is a nice guy when it come to personality, yet I wouldnot recommend him to anyone. A doctor should care about their patients and want to help them and make them feel comfortable. He rushes the visit and doesnt not assure proper care, Wouldnt recommend him!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

DR mehta is an a$shole! DR mehta is an a$shole! DR mehta is an a$shole! DR mehta is an a$shole!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

I've been with Dr Mehta over 10 years now but he's improved over the years. Some of the staff specifically the Caucasian female could be much nicer but overall he's a pretty good doctor. I like how he gets to the point and doesn't give you the "run around." He prescribes the good stuff as soon as he realizes you condition. Could be better but he has improved

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

Seen this doctor since I was a child. This man has no concern for what you have to say and will spend 30 seconds in the room with you if you are lucky. His rooms are in very worn and used condition with the beds ripped and paint on the wall peeling. The 1980's carpet is stained and disgusting. 90% of the time I go, I am put into a storage closet with a ripped bed in it. Today when I went and was put into this storage room again, the bed had used paper on it which was crinkled and ripped as well as a used Popsicle stick lying on it. He walked in and saw the stick, he picked it up and threw it on the floor. He then checked my ears with the scope without changing the spec and put it right back on the wall still without changing it. I saw him for 20 seconds this time. Don't waste your time with this doctor, your more likely to catch something worse in his office than him correctly diagnosing your problem. Must have bought his degree at Walmart.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

Like any doctors office, punctuality is always low. But I have been with this Doctor for 30 years now. He SAVED my mothers life 17 years ago by finding Cancer early. He listens to me and takes extra care. My daughter now ten years old sees him as well.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

worst doctor. Doesn't even spend any time with the patient

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

Dr. Arun Mehta's Credentials

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1982)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal