Ratings for Dr. Syed M. Ahmad

Very bad feeling when I left the office. Not nice. Overall bad with time and friendliness

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

No concept of time. Patient have to wait too long for their appointment. Should send him a bill for wasting my time, it's just a valuable as his!!!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

This was one of the worst experiences in my life! I cam to dr ahmad for my lower eyes, the clinic i went to first for consultation only did upper eye lids and recommended Ahmad, we had to appointments discussing what I wanted he informed me we should upper and lower eye at the same time telling me insurance would help lower the cost because lower was only cosmetic so I agreeded, the day of the sugary Im ready to go on gurney I V in my arm when Dr Ahmad asked what are we doing today and replied lower and upper eyes in which he replied no we are only doing upper and that lower was cosmetic and would be much more in cost, I totally didn't know what to say except what are you talking about that my whole purpose seeing him was to do lower eyes that he had talked me into doing both, I requested the sugary be canceled and left, two days later I called and requested they revise the charges for the 2 visits. I feel maybe he was confused and made a mistake but wont acknowledge it!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2013

Very knowledgeable and thorough. He does need to work on the bedside manner.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2006

Dr. Syed M. Ahmad's Credentials

• King Edward Med Coll, Univ Of Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan (Grad. 1976)