Ratings for Dr. William Hazle

He deliberately tried to force me to take a drug for over 9 months. It is called Haldal and is addictive. I was telling him all the time of the months It was making me feel suicidal and I had and still have noway to stop this powerful drug. He tried to say I was holding more side effect drug then I needed which is stupid anyway if you are on medicaid you simply don't get a drug till the doctor gives a persciptionl. He was very mean to me, and I will never use him again. He was abusive to me. period.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2007

Very Knowlegable and caring to his patients, he does a fantastic job in my opinion have used him on many occasions to bounce ideas and questions off of and has always been helpful.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2007

Dr. Hazle treated my in the early 90's. He was always a kind, caring man. He helped me immensely. I just learned that he had a heart attack on Feb 13, 2007. Plese put him in your prayers.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2007

He was very abusive to me mentally. He was trying to force me to do without my side effect meds, or lied and said I had doubled up on them, which there is no way I can doulbe up on my side effect meds I'm on Medicade. They tried to make me go without my side effect meds, which could crack me up. But they thought they had me over a barrel because they assumed I was just an old 65 year old has been, and mindless nurd as far as they were concerned. I include his Nurse Practicioner Kabye Williams also. They are both ugly in attitude. They don't think you have a choice here in Pocatello.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2006

Dr. William Hazle's Credentials

• Loma Linda University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1974)

WellCare Health Plans