Ratings for Dr. Darryl M. Isaacs

Dr. Isaacs has been great. I have been seeing him for 10 years. However, getting through to him is difficult. Often you are on hold for sometime and you have to wait in the office for your appointment for a minimum of an hour.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2008

I think Dr. Isaacs is a very competent doctor, but he is so harried and overbooked that it's very hard to talk to him: he assumes he knows your questions before you've asked them, all in an effort to get to the next patient.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2008

I have been his patient for 12 years maybe more. Yes, it is true it takes a while to see him, but he has always been attentive once you are with him. He doesn't make you take unnecessary test. He seems to know the right combinations of medication to prescribe. My experience has always been successful and if there was ever a problem, it was corrected immediately. I recommend him to my family, friends and coworkers every-time someone is looking for a physician.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2008

Dr. Isaacs is extremely knowlegeable and has solved every problem I've ever brought to him. I am constantly impressed by the depth and breadth of his medical knowledge. There can be a wait, but it's worth it.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2008

Typically I wait an hour and half to be seen. When I got travel shots he did not wear gloves. I don't know if that is normal but it seemed weird to me. I had a severe reaction to a medication he gave me for a bad stomach virus when I had the reaction he told me I shouldn't of taken the medicine? Then in my sickly state I forgot how many of the pills to take to help the allergic reaction and it took him an entire day to get back to me and let me know as I lay in bed covered in a rash, fever, and still with the stomach virus. I will definitely look for another doctor.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2007

Even though he is the doctor on Super Size Me, he is overburdened with patients and has very little time to spend caring about or diagnosing problems. Waiting an hour and a half for five minutes is disheartening, I didn't feel like I was being listened to.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2006

Dr. Darryl M. Isaacs's Credentials

• Univ Of Cape Town, Fac Of Med, Cape Town, So Africa (Grad. 1974)

Assurant