Ratings for Dr. Andy Reed

This was to say the least a complete let down! Rude,abrupt ,arrogant & condisending! I had actually looked forward to this appointment, for the lengthy time had to wait to get in! So imagine my disappointment when I was rushed through in less than 28 minutes, and basically laughed at for my concern about my very painful injury! I too provided documentation from scans from a well respected sports Dr. , which he completely dismissed. I think maybe if you are a distance cyclist or endurance runner who is trying to be a trendy vegan who is 35 or younger and want to compare adventures than this is your guy! If you are older and don't want to be made to feel like your not worth bothering about because you don't share interest in his chosen sporting activities than my advice would be find someone else. I'm inclined to agree with the less than positive reviews left by others in February, March, and June of this year Prehaps this Dr. , should brush up on his listening and people skills!!!! Complete Jackass!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

I think Dr. Reed is fantastic -- knowledgable, helpful, kind, and very sensitive to my needs as an older (over 50) active woman.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Doctor Reed has little empathy for individuals experiencing pain and discomfort. He is unwilling to support the needs of patients that have been injured and that are older. He was unwilling to refer to a surgeon even though there was evidence of an injury. Discriminatory to older patients and was unwilling to provide services to active people over 50 and feels that those younger patients require services more readily than older patients. It is complicated as he offers injections for knee verses offering longer term solutions. Either way he keeps you coming back and continues to draw a profit at patience expense.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Totally apathetic, uncaring, horrible temper right out of nowhere, Scary any doctor calls his patient a liar and even with records to prove it mine 'concern over possible cancer' refuses to admit wrong or apologize having kicked you out. Warning! I'd seen him fine for years then boom out of nowhere.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

In my opinion Dr. Reed is a dangerous, arrogant doctor with a hugely inflated reputation and self opinion based on superficial interactions (he's so nice, so caring etc.) His actual knowledge and treatment methods are laughable. As a Heath care professional myself I would never suggest seeing him for anything serious. If you have a sprained ankle and want to yap about how awesome skiing is... this is your guy. If you want a legitimate assessment and investigation for anything serious please consider another option for your own sake.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

One of the most knowledgable sports medicine physicians in the Bow Valley!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

I am one of the lucky people who have Dr. Reed as their family doctor. He is very thorough, compassionate, funny, and just wonderful. Great bed side manner.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2012

Dr Reed is and excellent Doc. Very thorough and takes the time to understand your family history and personal circumstance. As an active athlete his knowledge of sports related injuries and ailments is very helpful. Also very willing to communicate via email if necessary. Awsome guy to have as a doc!!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2012

Dr Reed is an amazing doctor any one is lucky to have him as their doctor. Unfortunately I have moved out of town and we are no longer able to have him as a doctor.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2011

so lucky to have Dr. Reed as our family doctor. Out of town family memebers are jealous of how quickly we can get in to see him.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2011