Ratings for Dr. Miguel Pereira

Dr. Pereira is a great guy to visit. Sometimes the wait is a big long but worth the wait. He is awesome and gets things done. Always takes good care of us and our family.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2018

So caring and thoughtful! Listens till all of your concerns are met.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018

Waiting to see Dr. PEREIRA IS WORTH IT. He has been my doctor for about 17 years and consider myself lucky to ha e such a caring, smart and efficient doctor. He is the best.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2017

Assistant is incredibly rude. Dr. Pereira is a caring physcian though.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Dr Pereira is great - he listens to you, he works with you to make sure you are happy with the medication etc. He never rushes you even though he is always running late. (Seriously, if your appointment is at 2, expect to go in at 3:20) His MOA, however, is incredibly rude. She ignores patients that need to check in or have questions because she is making personal phone calls. She makes you feel like you are being a pain for wanting to make an appointment. The Dr and the clinic itself if nice, but the office assistant really lets him down.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

Dr. P is so great!! I don't mind having to wait a little each time because I know that if I needed a long appt to discuss something he would give me his undivided attention and not rush me out! (unlike at most clinics) he also takes the time to RESEARCH any issues I have questions about if he doesn't know the answer which really makes me feel like he cares !

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Usually overbooked. An hour or more wait when the client is on time for an appointment is fairly common. Dr. Pereira is kind and helpful however, and we cannot fault him for not remembering hundreds of patients without consulting his computer records.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

I have been with this doctor for 11 years now, sinse he purchased drom dr.price. in the beginning he was amazing! He is still very nice and filled with words of support. . But his practice is slipping. An hour wait minimum for your appointment is unreal! I feel very rushed through the appointment and almost always forget to talk about something I had planned to. Why would you schedule clients for 9 am when you don't start until 930 am? Doctors are scarce so I am stuck where I am. I appreciate your bedside manner.. but I would love it if you atleast washed your hands before touching me or my son.. and took my time seriously. Hour long waits for a rused appointment it's not good buisness.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

I've been his patient for years now. I don't get the sense that he know's who I am. To be fair, I see him less than once a year. His care seems OK. Getting through on the phone to make an appointment is hard, and when you do get through, the receptionist is not pleasant. There is always an hour + wait to see him.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

receptionist is downright rude and Dr stares more at his computer than listening/examining. Horrible..

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016