Ratings for Dr. Henry G. Raroque

He was very condescending & cruel when speaking to me. He was so off-putting that after my 1 appointment I called in & cancelled all scheduled future appointments. Weeks later he sent a letter that he no longer is my doctor. I had a good laugh at his audacity.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2016

Dr. Raroque is an awful doctor. He put me on a way to high dose of Neurontin for pain. This med is for people who have bipolar or seizures. It made me so sick and once I got off of it I went through the worst withdrawal of my life I ended up checking into a Psychiatric hospital!!! I went to him about it and he said, "There is no withdrawal with Neurontin". LIES!!! I will never see him again and do not advise anyone to see this man. He wrecked my life putting me on that medication.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

My first impression of Dr. Raroque was a pleasant one, until recently. I needed to do a follow up after my sleep study and CPAP usage. I have informed them of my pain during sleep after starting to use the CPAP and needed the pressure lowered. At nights, I get a burning tear sensation in my right leg, above the near and below the hip. This only happens when I am using the CPAP during sleep. I was scheduled to arrive at 1 pm, however the Receptionist had called me a few days prior to the appointment and said they had an opening at 10 am if I prefer. I confirmed that time. I arrived at 945, 15 minutes prior to the appointment, and was not taken into the observation room till 1100. The Receptionist didnt think it was important to acknowledge me and how I was going un-noticed for an hour. In the observation room, I was placed inside and the doors closed for an additional 30 minutes before I decided to get up and leave. There is no common courtesy here with the staff. Go Elsewhere

flag | Submitted August 29, 2012

He is a wonderful doctor - very thorough and caring! I am so glad I found him. I have several medical issues, so have to go to several different specialists. He is one of the only ones who looks at the big picture and knows when to refer out. High recommended!!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2012

AVOID WITH SERIOUS CONDITIONS. If you are only as strong as your weakest link this practice could be dangerous to your health. You cannot be reliant upon the support staff which could lead to someone not being able to get critical prescriptions or appointments. Avoid with any serious medical condition.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2011

This is one of the best Doctors I have ever met. He really cares and treats you as he would want to be treated and that is rare in the medical field especially in a specialty. I moved to Oklahoma, but I will keep Dr. Rarouque as my Neurologist at least until he retires.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2011

Dr. Raroque is brilliant, dedicated, personable and concerned about his patients. He approaches diagnosis and treatment in a comprehensive manner and he is very thorough. He has treated me and various family members for the past 15 years. If I could only choose one doctor to be seen by, then I would be confident that I was receiving the best care possible with him.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2011

The man knows his stuff, great bedside manner and is supper nice. He is also a board certified sleep doctor. So for me it was killing two birds with one stone.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2011

Dr Raroque spends loads of time with you and tries to help you figure out your problem... I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2010

Very Caring. Very Knowledgeable. Is very aware of the effects of stress and lack of sleep have on your health. I would highly recommend him and I like his staff.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2009