Ratings for Dr. Thuan Q. Vu

He is always in a hurry to get out of the room, that he makes you wait to see him in for about 15-20 mins while he is on his computer "working".

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

Pleasant staff. Flexible appointment schedule and work in. But I have to wait 3 months for my first appointment, and 20 minutes in waiting room, plus another 10 minutes once in the exam room. Dr. Vu is knowledgeable, personal and takes time for me. Several patients in the waiting room enjoy having him.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2011

I went to Dr. Vu because I had pain in several joints. There were three patients with a 1:00 appointment. He is the only Doc there. He looked at my wrists and seemed unimpressed because of no swelling. I had pain in my hips, knees, wrists, and back. I asked what was wrong with me, and he said "I don't know." He gave me topical cream and muscle relaxants. Good-bye! Absolutely no help to me at all.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2011

I have been with this doctor for 5 years. my first visit was ok ,then every visit after that seemed to me he was not interested in what i was telling him.i am still having pain. he has done x-rays two times since then,but it always is the same. more medicine,i do not want to take so many meds.i have timed dr.vu several times when he comes in the room and it takes him about 2-3 minutes and he out the door. even today i was talking to another patient she is also looking for another dr. she feels like he doesnt listen to you.there was not anybody else waiting to see him i feel like he could have examined me better,and helped me more with my pain. he told me blood ok see you 6 months. the other lady only got two and a half minutes with him she was not happy either.he acts like he dont have the time for you.it took him almost 6 minutes to see 2 patients,and he ran to sit at his office desk.there were no others waiting to see him.i hope others have better luck! im looking for another dr.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2008

I have been using Dr. Vu for eleven plus years. He and his staff have been caring and helpful during all of this time. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2008

I went to see this arthritis specialist because of continued pain. I was limping and unsteady on my feet. He looked at my hands and knees and said "you DO NOT HAVE ARTHRITIS". A few months later, I fell, tore my achilles tendon and found out (Xray) no cartilege in both knees. Now I have 2 new knees and terrible neuropathy in my leg from the fall. He missed it!!!! He never xrayed my knees and hands-how did he know I did not have arthritis? I think of him daily-if only he had diagnosed me correctly.....

flag | Submitted November 27, 2006

Dr. Thuan Q. Vu's Credentials

• University Of Colorado School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Amerigroup