Ratings for Dr. Victoria Mitchell

Dr. Mitchell has been my doctor since the second week of her practice. I couldn't have imagined that I would have such a wonderful doctor. I will miss her very very much. All I can say is thank you for taking care of me so well and for so long..

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

I was one of her first patients way back when. I am more than sad to say goodbye to you Vick I. All the best in your retirement

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

The only complaint I have with Dr Mitchell is how impossible it is to get an appointment with her. She has been my doctor for 30 years but I often go to a Walk In Clinic because she is not available.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2017

Dr Mitchell has been my GP for almost 35 years. News that she is retiring this year is nothing short of devastating. Words can't express how much myself and other patients will miss her. I hope she will continue in some small part to teach new family doctors how to treat patients. Happy well deserved retirement Vicki - we will miss you so much!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Dr Mitchell has been my doctor for over 30 years. She is a role model for every quality you would want in a physician - knowledgeable, kind, down to earth, approachable, caring... I will be so sad when she ever retires

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

Dr. Michell has been my doctor since I was a baby and I cannot say enough nice things about her. She is very attentive, knowledgeable, and efficient, although I never feel rushed when I am with her. I would recommend her to anyone. She is a fantastic person and doctor!!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

Dr. Mitchell is such a kind, caring, wonderful doctor. I am so lucky to have her looking after my little family. :) :) :)

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

I have had Vicki for my doctor for over thirty years. Being a nurse I have seen hundreds of doctors at work over the years and give her top marks. She knows how to listen , is very caring, keeps current and knows when to refer. So fortunate to have her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014

The best doctor in Halifax. I have been a patient of hers for over 33 years, never had anything but the best care from Dr. Mitchell, would not trade her for anything.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014