Ratings for Dr. Diane Harris

I went to see Dr. Harris on a Friday to address the fact that between Wednesday evening & Friday morning I had lost all hearing and feeling in my left ear. She said I had congestion behind my ear drum in addition to "Friday-itis", a fear I might get worse over the weekend so may be exaggerating my symptoms in order to get in to see her. She told me to go purchase an OTC decongestant, which I did. The decongestant was no help at all. My deafness & loss of feeling became even more profound. The following Tuesday, a 2nd doctor said there was definitely no congestion behind the ear drum. She immediately prescribed a regimen of Prednisone and sent me to an ENT & ordered an MRI. I had SSHL, cause unknown. It took over 2 months to regain partial hearing & feeling. I'm convinced had Dr. Harris not wasted 4 days during a critical period my outcome would have been better. I have trouble hearing, but this woman with 2 good ears doesn't listen.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

This Doctor was fired by RCMS in Gualala about 10 years ago for incompetence. She was then in private practice in Point Arena. There one of my friends and I had a few visits with her and found her to be judgemental, incompetent and genrally unhelpful as a physician. Stay away from this doctor.

Submitted July 21, 2009

I went to her for years starting as a child, through some of college. She still sees my parents. She is thoughtful, approachable, friendly, kind, and you wait forever to see her because she spends so much time with each patient. I always felt that her care was top notch and referrals were appropriate. She never had an assistant and did all the blood draws, everything on her own which felt really nice, you always new what was happening and why. I wish every doctor was this good.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2006

Dr. Diane Harris's Credentials

• Univ Of Southern Ca Sch Of Med, Los Angeles Ca 90033 (Grad. 1980)

Top Hospitals in Fort Bragg, CA