Ratings for Dr. Todd Johnsonbaugh

Dr. Johnsonbaugh takes time to explain possible reason for pain & stiffness. Then, effectively treats the problem areas. You start feeling relief from first visit. He also provides the videos to exercise at home.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

Dr. Todd is the BEST! I have been his patient for a few years now, and he has helped me so many times when I have had lower back, shoulder or knee issues. He works miracles! Between his expert care, tips, and the home exercises he gives me, I know I can always count on swift pain relief! Additionally, he is such fun! Who knew going to the chiropractor could be a fun thing? I also see him interact with clients of all ages, races, and backgrounds, and he just has a way of connecting with everyone! He gives personal care to everyone, without rushing us out the door to get to the next client. I SO appreciate that, especially when I have questions or need extra tips on how to get/keep myself healthy and feeling good.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Todd's for over 10 years. He is the real deal and anyone that is lucky enough to receive treatment from him can expect excellent results and attention. Thanks for getting and keeping me in tune Dr. Todd!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Hooray! Finally a chiropractor who knows just what works. I have only been with Dr. Todd for a short while and he has reduced my overall health 100 percent. I have been to several other doctors who twisted and tugged but never helped. Dr. Todd is so knowledgeable and able to answer questions about my health which caused my pains. He immediately made adjustments giving instant relief. I had never experienced such quick paid reduction. Dr. Todd not only addressed my immediate pains but possible future issues, teaching me how to avoid them. My overall health has been affected by Dr. Todd's instruction. He makes everything clear and pays attention to what you have to say. He is so personable and friendly it feels you've known him forever. I have had such a good experience I will not go to any other chiropractor, never! He is an outstanding doctor with a pleasant staff.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

While the staff at the Dabbs clinic in Columbia is great, Dr. Todd is truly exceptional. Dr. Todd is charismatic and friendly, extremely knowledgeable, and he is aware that most pains and ailments aren't fixed with a simple crack of someone's back. Dr. Todd understands how diet, exercise, alignment, and other factors can come together to create discomfort, and more importantly, he understands how to use these to remove discomfort. I have seen Dr. Todd for various self-inflicted sports injuries, and I am always impressed by his understanding of the body that seems to set him apart from his peers.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

Dr Todd Is amazing!!! Several weeks ago I had hurt my back and was unable to walk. The pain was radiating down my leg and into my foot. I was in such excruciating pain. It hurt to cough, sneeze, stand or just change position. After my first visit with Dr Todd, I left the clinic with the ability to walk again and the pain down my leg had completely subsided. With each visit and adjustment I experienced a drastic improvement. By the end of my third visit, I felt much better and was able to perform my daily activities again. Dr Todd showed me ways to build my core muscles, stretch properly and strengthen my back. I now meet with physical therapy twice a week and have been feeling better then I have in a long time. The staff here is very friendly and inviting. They care about you as an individual and construct a care plan that is customized to meet your own personal needs. An added benefit, Dr Todd offers videos on YouTube that provide demonstration and instruction on different exercises that can be performed at home. I strongly recommend Dr Todd and Dabbs Clinic to anyone who is in pain, has spinal issues or just need a proper or routine adjustment. I have referred several friends and even my own primary care provider!!! Having the opportunity to experience and witness the benefits of chiropractic care firsthand, it will forever be a part of my health care management!!!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

Dr. Todd is friendly, caring, and most importantly knowledgeable. He will spend as much time is needed to help you with your situation. I have and do recommend him to family and friends.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

I have been seeing Todd for over 10 years now. He takes the time with you to explain your issues and how we as a team will deal with them. He has a wealth of knowledge in many areas like nutrition and fitness. I am a martial artists instructor and he has kept me happy and on the mats. Todd is caring and conscientious. He will spend as much time as needed to provide you the care to eliminate your discomfort.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

I have been using chiropractic services for the past 6 years. I am a Group Fitness Instructor and put my body through the ringer. When I moved from Anne Arundel County to Howard I knew I needed to find a Dr closer to my home. After a referral from a friend I tried Dabbs & Dr. Todd. WOW! I had no idea that this is what was suppose to happen at the chiropractor! The in-depth service and care that I have received has surpassed my expectations. We have a plan to get me pain free! :)

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

My dad came to visit us for Christmas. He is from Ocala Florida and when he arrived on Dec. 20th, his back hurt so bad he could not walk from one room to the next without excoriating pain. He had seen his GP prior to coming up and his GP told my dad there was nothing that could be done to help his pain. Believe me, my dad was so discouraged and felt hopeless about ever getting any relief. My dad said that he didn't know how much longer he could live with that pain. I had been going to Dr. Todd for about a month at that time. I felt that he was a very thorough doctor who truly had my best interest at heart (and not just my pocket book). I set an appointment for my dad to go in see Dr Todd 2 days after his arrival. I told my dad that anything was worth a try if there was a possibility of relief. Dr. Todd spent a good half-hour just examining my dad. Dr. Todd made some suggestions of things he could do at home to help. He also gave my dad an adjustment and an electro-therapy treatment. At the end of his visit, my dad said he actually felt relief. He did make the "at-home" adjustments Dr. Todd suggested and that also made a huge difference. My dad said his back felt better than it has in months. I took him yesterday (Jan. 2) for one extra visit prior to him heading back to Florida. Dr. Todd commented on how much better my dad was doing. My dad mentioned that how he hoped he could find someone as good to help him in Florida. Dr. Todd offered to help him locate a Chiropractor close to his home that would be a good fit for him. Dr. Todd did more than just help my dad feel better, he gave my dad hope that he would not have to live in pain for the rest of his life. Thank you so much Dr. Todd for making my dad's (as well as our whole family's) Christmas. It hurt my heart to see him in so much pain prior to coming to you. You were an answer to my prayers!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

Dr. Todd Johnsonbaugh's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - West Sunnyvale (Grad. 1994)