Ratings for Dr. Bryan Treacy

Dr. Treacy is the best and his staff is wonderful and fun. I would and have recommended him to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2012

I would recommend Dr Treacy to anyone! He is a great doctor!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2012

Staffing makes all the difference in the world. I no longer see this Doctor, primary reason: the staff!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2011

I have knows Dr. Treacy for about 6 years. Being a nurse in the emergency room we would have to call on him to consult our gyeno patients. He was not only a pleasure to work with he was always very knowledgable and even if it was 2am he was kind and caring toward his patient. I now use him as my personal gyenocologist and highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2011

This is our second pregnancy and my original OBGYN retired so we went with Dr. Treacy. (He was recommended to us by several people.) I have been to 8 appts with him now and more often then not I have had to sit in the back room for at least 30 mins and when he finally gets back there it is so rushed I always feel cheated and like I am only just another number to him. Also he has told me to remind him of important things at the next appt instead of writing them down in my chart! If it were not so late in my pregnancy I would have changed docs. I do not recommend this doctor as he is right now, maybe if they reduced the number of patients they were taking so he could dedicate the amount of time diserved the rest of his patients and their charts. He is quite knowelegable and after being reminded several times in an appt,he will perform any tests mentioned in previous appts. The nurses for the most part seem to be both knowlegable and take there time with you. Overall need improvement!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2009

Treacy was VERY rude. He told me "i'd scheduled during a bad week" and he "didn't have time to look at my chart" then he did my exam in 1 min flat.... i felt like i'd been raped. I would definately NOT recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2009

Dr. Treacy was very pleasant and knowledgeable. His nurses and staff were pleasant. Overall good Dotor

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

I went to Dr. Treacy when I became pregnant with my son and was so happy with his treatment and bed-side manner that I now see him as my regular GYN. I feel completely comfortable discussing an problems with him and will continue to see him as long as my insurance company will let me.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2009

Great Doc, the only thing I've found out is that Dr Treacy does not spend nearly enough time with each patient. Other than that he's super

flag | Submitted November 14, 2008

The doctor is willing to dedicate time to each appointment and actively listens to his patients. He is open-minded and very proactive in his treatments. He is also willing to treat less researched diseases like endometriosis and vaginitis which many doctors will ignore or fail to treat effectively.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2006

Dr. Bryan Treacy's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Columbia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

GHI