Ratings for Dr. Olga A. Katz

Do not use Doctor Katz as a provider. I was dropped as a specific type of patient that she chose not to support anymore with no letter or advance notice. To get set up with a new doctor takes time and she was unwilling to continue my care until my new doctor could see me.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Horrible. Zero compassion or bedside manner. I've never been more demeaned in my life. I came to her for a very serious condition and was told to essentially "get over it".

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

Excellent diagnostic skills. Staff are super friendly. Highly recommend Dr olga katz

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

While at an appointment today a drug rep came in. The secretary was so rude telling the rep "we don't talk to reps and don't take literature from them". I hope this drug rep didn't represent a drug i could benefit from.... Because the office wouldn't even know what it was, what it did and how i could get it. I'm getting a new neurologist. This is not a way to treat people.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

Dr. Katz diagnosed me with MS back in September 2010. She immediately put me on Avonex which made me deathly sick every weekend. When I would ask her a question, her response would be "good question" and NOT answer my question. She put me on eights medications for MS flare ups as she called them. I resigned from a high paying job at her urging. She told me that the stress was exacerbating my MS. This past June I went to see another Neurologist at Einstein Medical. Guess what? I do not have MS. I am no longer entitled to Social Security Disabilty Income and my previous employer will not rehire me. I am 58 years old and technically unemployable. Did I mention all the "infusions" of steroids? Did I mention her staff are idiots who couldn't get a job cleaning dishes? I did some research and went to a lawyer. She has a history of misdiagnosing patients with MS. She is difficult to understand and is rude. When I confronted her about the wrong diagnosis of MS she told me to prove it!!!! Guess what?! I can't. She never puts the diagnosis of MS in her charts. I worry about all the medications I ingested. Can I sue her? NO! Because no physical or permanent damage was done to me. Stay away from this women.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Terrible. Bad bedside manner. When checking my balance I fell on the floor told her I had many falls before she tested my balance and she just let me fall. Did nothing to help future falls. Prescribed unneeded expensive medical tests. Staff unfriendly and fairly incompetent. Stay away

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

Dr. Katz is among the most distinguished neurologists in Philadelphia. I have only had good experiences there. Dr. Katz and her staff have very thorough and involved in my treatment. I get calls reminding me of appointments and get e-mailed back when I e-mail her. I'm not sure what happened to all the people who are complaining but I'm assuming they are pissed because she didn't give them narcotics (My favorite is the idiot who wrote in all caps...haha)

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

IGNORANT AND VERY VERY VERY OFFICE MANAGER DO NO GO HERE , YOU CAN NOT UNDERSTAND DR KATZ'S POOR ENGLISH

flag | Submitted June 6, 2014

Where do I begin? My husband saw Dr. Katz and she seemed somewhat knowledgeable and thorough when she examined him. However, her staff is a nightmare. They said they mailed out a prescription along with a scrip for bloodwork on November 1st. Who mails a prescription, when they can just call it in to the pharmacy? Why not just send it by carrier pigeon?!? They have our information, including the pharmacy we use. Our daughter ended up picking up the prescription in person, but they didn't give her the scrip for bloodwork. Go figure. It's now the 14th and still we haven't rec'd the scrip. I called last week and they said it was already mailed out. If that was true, we would have rec'd it by now. Also, all our questions for the doctor remain unanswered, after many calls. We are tired of the lies and the rudeness and will find another neurologist. No one needs more stress on top of illness. They are so unprofessional.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2013

She promises you he world but has her staff do all the work and then rushes you out the door.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2013

Dr. Olga A. Katz's Credentials

• State Med & Pharm Univ, Nicolae Testemitanu, Chisinau, Moldova (Grad. 1984)