Ratings for Dr. Cristina Tulai

SHE IS ALWAYS LATE BUT WE'LL WORTH THE WAIT . I HAVE BEEN A PATIENT OF DR.TULAI FROM DAY ONE 20YRS+. WOULD RECOMMEND HER.. THANK YOU DR.TULAI

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Christina Tulai for more than a decade. She has been there for me every single time I required medical help. She is willing to listen to her patient. She is very knowledgeable and up to date with latest meds.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

Based on my 17 years' experience, this doctor has a God complex. She dismissed my husband's concerns about his family cancer history and my husband died of cancer. She dismissed my mother's multiple symptoms for years, prescribed tylenol in huge dosages… A week after my mom changed doctors, she was diagnosed with last stage ovarian cancer and passed away 5 months later…it takes at least a year to schedule an physical, and god help you if you have an emergency, no way will she see you.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

I've been a patient of Dr. Cristina Tula for over 15 years with effective and quality care and treatment, all thanks to the Doctor and her staff.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

DR Tulai has been my doctor for over 10 years. She is always running late - so I call before heading over. HOWEVER, she is awesome on all other fronts. She entertains my list of queries, she provides alternatives to pharmaceuticals where possible, she is straight forward and she is kind.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

Always late but great. Just call ahead before you leave for your appointment to see how late she is running.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2015

A doctor is not just a degree but a person who listens, who you respect and with whom you can talk about medical problems. I am not accustomed to cads, vulgarities and arrogant treatment to which I was subjected by dr. Tulai. I do not think she reads the comments, but surely should take a course of civil behavior.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

I waited a full year to have her as my doctor and I am happy I did. Granted one may have to wait on occasion, but that is because she listens,does not make one feel rushed and advises. These are the attributes of a good doctor. I think she is great..I like her

flag | Submitted August 9, 2012

Well, that is my experience too. But I have waited at least 2 hrs frequently and one time over 3 hrs for an appointment, and I left with the same warning that they would charge (which they did not, but the doc made a big deal about it later when I saw her). I have also missed an appointment after that, for which I paid the late fee. I had enough. I went to another practice and Dr. Tulai's office gave me a hard time when I requested a copy of my chart. They asked me to pay for the photocopies, $15 I think, and the invoice came to me directly from a collection agency. Strange. Parking is an issue there anyway, so find another doctor if you can, but if you are satisfied with her service than be prepared to wait.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2011

Clearly, the comments here have no effect. Perhaps she doesn't read them. Funny how there are all kinds of fees to charge us - I especially love the 'fee' if appt not cancelled by a certain time. How about compensation for my time doc? How about we charge you my hourly rate for every 15 minute period you keep me sitting. A doctors education and a docs brains, yet can't reasonably manage a schedule? Terrible. One of the most disrespectful of time. Time can be managed, but clearly no willingness to do so.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2010