Ratings for Dr. Cristina Tulai

She is never on time. it takes at least a year to schedule a physical, and no choice if you have an emergency, no way will she see you.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2018

Dr Tulai has been my family doctor for over 20 years. Yes she is always running late with appointments but I always call ahead to see when to come. She is very attentive and kind.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2018

She is never on time. Her time is far more precious than yours. Refuses to provide any after-care follow up if surgery or an ER visit is involved. Will NOT take your call or help you in any way regardless of how much pain you are in. Her go to is to ship you back off to ER. You are her meal ticket and nothing more.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2018

SHE IS ALWAYS LATE BUT WE'LL WORTH THE WAIT . I HAVE BEEN A PATIENT OF DR.TULAI FROM DAY ONE 20YRS+. WOULD RECOMMEND HER.. THANK YOU DR.TULAI

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Christina Tulai for more than a decade. She has been there for me every single time I required medical help. She is willing to listen to her patient. She is very knowledgeable and up to date with latest meds.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

Based on my 17 years' experience, this doctor has a God complex. She dismissed my husband's concerns about his family cancer history and my husband died of cancer. She dismissed my mother's multiple symptoms for years, prescribed tylenol in huge dosages… A week after my mom changed doctors, she was diagnosed with last stage ovarian cancer and passed away 5 months later…it takes at least a year to schedule an physical, and god help you if you have an emergency, no way will she see you.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

I've been a patient of Dr. Cristina Tula for over 15 years with effective and quality care and treatment, all thanks to the Doctor and her staff.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

DR Tulai has been my doctor for over 10 years. She is always running late - so I call before heading over. HOWEVER, she is awesome on all other fronts. She entertains my list of queries, she provides alternatives to pharmaceuticals where possible, she is straight forward and she is kind.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

Always late but great. Just call ahead before you leave for your appointment to see how late she is running.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2015

A doctor is not just a degree but a person who listens, who you respect and with whom you can talk about medical problems. I am not accustomed to cads, vulgarities and arrogant treatment to which I was subjected by dr. Tulai. I do not think she reads the comments, but surely should take a course of civil behavior.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014