Ratings for Dr. Daryl R. Ehlenfield

What I like about Dr. Ehlenfield is that if he doesn't know something he will say so, and then he will follow-up and investigate it and come back with answers. He has even followed with information after an appointment via a written letter. I have a very rare genetic disease that is often considered just a childhood disease and I have found him to be very supportive in my desire to have my son tested for this genetic disease even though my son is not in a crisis which would suggested it, but does have some characteristics which could be questionable for mitochondrial disease. We have been with Dr. Ehlenfield for 11+ years now and my son presents with multiple chronic illnesses. I love the staff and have never had any complaints against them. Gayle is absolutely wonderful and has been with Dr. Ehlenfield for at least as long as we have been going to him.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2011

Dr. Ehlenfield is a nice charismatic pediatrician. All three of my children have seen him for the past five years. He is not very good at followingup after illness and likes things his way. I noticed he is very good with infants and young children, but not very good with teens.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2008

Dr. Daryl R. Ehlenfield's Credentials

• Suny At Buffalo Sch Of Med & Biomedical Sci, Buffalo Ny 14214 (Grad. 1995)

Harvard-Pilgrim