Ratings for Dr. Joseph Robinette

flag | Submitted July 14, 2011

Dr. Robinette is the absolute BEST doctor. He is the most compasionate and knowledgable doctor I have ever been asoociated with. He has been my doctor for over 20 plus years. I can not stress how wonderful he is!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2011

I loved Dr. Robinette..I went in for my appt. and they ladies told me he died. I broke into tears. In 2009..this Dr. saved my life....I hate he died...what a GREAT LOVING MAN!!!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2011

I have been under the care of this doctor for over 33 hrs. He is awesome w/the upmost in human compassion. If ever he was not punctual for u, it was b/c he was extended surgery or the delivery room w/me when I needed him most. Just know that when I was in his office waiting for my appointment, he was w/you when you needed him. Always willing 2 give u that extra moment to put your mind at ease and reminding u that if you needed him, you only had to call the office.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2011

I have been going to him for over 16 years. He truly is the best. His knowledge, compassion and skill is amazing. I have referred many friends to him and have never once had a complaint. Everyone should be so lucky to have a doctor like him. You may have to wait a bit it's true but he'll also give you all the time you need. He never rushes you. An asset in my mind.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2009

This doctor is fabulous! I have been going to him for 13 years and have received great care at all times. He did a wonderful job on my surgery when I needed it as well.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2008

I've been a patient of Dr Robinette's for the last 29 years.He is knowledgable,compassionate, professional,kind, definitely the top of his field. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2007

Dr. Robinette is the kindest, most sincere and caring physician that I have ever met. Although he specializes in fertility/gyn, his knowledge and skill in general medecine is superior.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2007

This man is wonderful... and when i say wonderful that is all that i can say. First I want to say the reason that i gave him a 4 in punctuality is because he takes his time to get to know you. And if that means that he runs 10 min over then that is what he is going to do. Knowledge yes he does know what he is doing. i had not been to a gyn in a long time and my best friend told me about him so i went and wow he is the best. the thing i like also is you can be talking to whoever and most likley they have heard of him. WONDERFUL man, bussiness is great and staff is wonderful

flag | Submitted March 5, 2007

I love this man. He is extremely compassionate and willing to try unconventional methods. His office helped me to conceive three times. He delivered my stillborn child with compassion and caring, and then found unconventional methods to help me carry my third to (almost!) term.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2007

Dr. Joseph Robinette's Credentials

• Univ Of Ia Coll Of Med, Iowa City Ia 52242 (Grad. 1971)