Ratings for Dr. Fred G. Hamaty

I left my work office early to be on time for my appointment. After half hour waiting I lost my patience and asked staff how much longer. Nobody knew. But I learned that there is one more patient ahead of me. I left. I respect peoples time and I expect others to respect mine. I will not be conducting my business with this office. I will not recommend it either.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Dr Hamaty is very professional and takes as much time as needed with us at every visit. A very bright physician and very personable...highly recommend.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2013

Has not reported results of tissue biopsy, despite repeated requests and instructions to do so. Also, voice mail system keeps looping you back to the main menu when you try to reach someone, making communications difficult. I have been waiting 6 months for results. Hamaty hismself is professional but doesn't communicate much with the patient. Been a patient there for several years, but will not go back after this problem.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2011

Dr. Fred G. Hamaty's Credentials

• Pa State Univ Coll Of Med, Hershey Pa 17033 (Grad. 1992)

Top Hospitals in Greensburg, PA