Ratings for Dr. Timothy E. Drake

Very knowledgeable, very approachable. Would like to see some evidence that he is up to date with current technologies (I have never seen a computer in the office, receptionist uses a typewriter). However, it cannot be denied that he knows what he is talking about. Seems to take a personal interest in his patients, very aware of their history (unlike some doctors who have too many patients to be able to keep track).

flag | Submitted January 14, 2010

Dr Drake is a wonderful doctor. His office manager is rude. Uses the speaker phone therefore I don't feel my personal info is private. Dr. refused to do anything about it, discharged me as a patient because of my complaint. Also refused my husband for medical attention because I was unhappy with the way the office manager handles calls from anyone that calls. I sat in their office and overheard many personal conversations of other patients. I would have thought Dr. Drake would take care of this with his Sec/Office Manager. He said she is part of the family and she is stubborn, set in her ways... would not do anything other than discharge me and my husband for making a complaint. Said "liability" issue.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2006

Dr. Timothy E. Drake's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Med Sch At San Antonio, San Antonio Tx 78284 (Grad. 1974)