Ratings for Dr. William J. Copeland

I love Dr. Copeland. I started seeing him in 2005 and it was the best referral I ever received. He is extremely caring, compassion and knowledgeable. I had surgery by Dr. Copeland and he is the best. I still see him and I know I am getting the best care possible.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

Dr. Copeland is the best doctor you could ever hope for. I have been going to him for 25 years, and I can always count on him. He is caring, knowledgeable, and takes the time to really explain what is going on. I recently had an emergency right before his scheduled vacation. They got me in on 1 hr's notice, and he went out of his way to do the outpatient surgery I needed before he left town. The receptionist was so helpful, and the nurses have always been great. Erin has been there the whole 25 years and is a constant bright spot. Dr. Copeland is also proactive in helping out with non-gyn problems and makes sure you get the right care. In addition, Dr. Copeland is well-known around the Valley for being a top-notch surgeon, so that there is no need to go outside the Valley for the types of surgery he does - you won't find a better surgeon!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

Dr. Copeland is the best OBGYN I have ever had. He not only has skill and knowledge, but he is compassionate. His staff is great too.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2014

I cannot stand his receptionists. They are rude and callous. Dr C- is awesome, though. Very caring. Great guy. Everyone I know sees him. I had to see him b/c my other dr could not. I really value his opinion and expertise. He pinpointed a problem i was having in two visits. I highly respect his work and bedside manner. A gem to find, and keep.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2012

A Godsend! Dr Copeland performed a hysterectomy after treating me for the pain and discomfort from fibroids.I have been a patient of his for 5+ years and nothing but praise can be said about His care.There's a sense of calm just by His voice and you know He's listening to all you have to say.Again,a Dr you want on your side

flag | Submitted January 16, 2012

Very kind and a great doctor. He stopped in twice a day while I was in the hospital.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2008

Dr. Copeland was great when I had my son in 1997. I was in labor for 19 hours and he stayed in the hospital the entire time. I wanted a natural birth and he did everything to help accomidate us. When I needed to be induced he explained the process very carefully to us and let us take our time in our decision. He was patient with us and it was the best birth out of 3 children.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2008

He was wonderful when I had him as my ob/gyn back in 1997-98.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2007

Who enjoys a visit to their GYN? Dr. Copeland recognized this and when I told him I'd gotten a runaround about exactly what was wrong with me, he took me out of the exam room and into his office to sit down. He explained everything that was going on and answered any questions I had. He was very concerned with my comfort both physically and with the treatment plan. The wait can be a little long because others know he's good too. But it's worth the wait.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2006

Dr. William J. Copeland's Credentials

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)