Ratings for Dr. John G. Rezapour

Run while you can , i went to get new RX for new glasses but because i had insurance , he did what he wanted and his manager said don't worry , we will take what insurance pays and you just pay for co-pay. After a month they started to bill me for something that i didn't ask for. Very unprofessional ,money hungry

flag | Submitted January 11, 2015

I'm proud of you dr Rezapour you are the best.nice kind and good dr.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2014

I had cataract surgery with Dr. Rezapour last January. I am very happy with the result. He is an excellent surgeon and is very knowledgeable about this procedure. There was no pain and I resumed my activities the next day. I definitely recommend him if anyone needs to do cataract surgery.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2014

I went to Dr. Rezapour for cataract surgery consult 4 months ago and I realized that he is not only very knowledgeable but also very honest. I wanted to pay for the special lens that my medicare insurance doesn't cover but he said that because of some changes in my macula I'm not the right candidate for this special lens and we have to put just the regular lens that my medicare covers it. I have done the surgery with him 3 months ago and I couldn't be happier. I'm proud of Dr. John Rezapour and proud for having him in Persian community.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

I am really not sure how people could possibly say anything negative about this doctor, his knowledge or his staff.Dr. Rezapour is one ofthe friendliest doctors I have ever been to, and trust me I have been to many and my entire family has great deal of issues with eyes, as well as other medical problem. He is so personable, spends so much time with you, not like other doctors that come in for a minute and there is no time to ask questions or anything. Dr. John Rezapour did cataract surgery on both of my eyes (6 months ago) as well as my husband's eyes (about 2 years ago) six months ago and I have perfect vision,20/20. His experties, great attitude, and right advice regarding which kind of lens is more appropriate for each eye has helped us both to get back our vision completely. I am grateful to him and his team. I have referred many of my friends and family members to him. He is amazing. Don't be fooled by the negative comments, you will not be disappointed with him and hiw knowledge.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

So I came here thinking this dr. Is knowledgeable since he has his own tv show and talks a lot about eye procedures, conditions, etc.... Boy was I wrong!! Save ur money and don't bother with this dr. He examined my eyes, told me that the only way to fix my problem is with laser... So I trusted him and did the laser polishing treatment several times as he recommended 2-4 times until my eyes get better. And now my eye sight is worse. I go back and tell him my eyes are worse and he has no explanation. He messed up and knows it but says it's my body reacting to the laser. It's a loaf of crap. Please this guy just wants money... Thank goodness I have insurance which I'm not sure is any better only coz he will bill ur insurance procedures that are not required. Go at your own risk.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2014

HE IS ALL ABOUT MONEY. HIS STAFF IS VERY UNPROFESSIONAL. THEY DIDN'T CHECK MY INSURANCE IN ADVANCE, MADE ME LEAVE WORK AND DRIVE FOR AN HOUR FOR THEM TO JUST TELL ME SOME LIES AND SINCE I WENT THROUGH ALL THAT TROUBLE TO GET THERE, AGREE TO PAY EVERYTHING IN CASH ADVANCE SO THEY DONT HAVEW TO DEAL WITH INSURANCE. I HAVE PPO PLAN AND THEY TOLD ME ON THE PHONE THAT ITS PERFECT. MY INSURANCE ALSO VERIFIED THAT THEY DO ACCEPT HIM AND HIS CHARGES. HE IS JUST ANOTHER IRANIAN CROOK OF A DOCTOR WHO JUST LIKES TO CHARGE PEOPLE INSTEAD OF CARING FOR THEM OR VALUING THEIR TIME.DO NOT USE HIM.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2014

I took my sister there for eye lasik surgery there. It was expensive and this Dr. John Rezapour does not know what he is doing. We had to go to his office several times after the surgery and each time he asked my sister what he did to her eyes. It was like he did not care about his patient or he did not any file to look at. After two years from the surgery, he sent us a bill and said a Russian book keeper worked in his office and messed up everything, that is why he did not bill us on time. We had already paid him all his charges in full as he said insurance would not cover lasik surgery. His secretary threaten to send us to collection agency if we would not pay his bill sent to us after two years. This has been my worst experience. I never go back to Dr. John Rezapour. This was a big rip-off.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2013

Over charged me. Did not remember which eye he had the procedure on. I am not happy at all.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2012

Dr. John Rezapour is one of the courteous and knowledgeable ophthalmologists in Encino and Beverly Hills. He takes care of his patients and behaves in a very friendly and responsible manner. Hi also performs cornea transplantation.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2012