Ratings for Dr. Ari E. Pressman

My He was veryMom fell of a ladder in her kitchen and broke her hip on a Sunday. He came to the Uniontown Hospital immediately, and operated first thing the next morning. He sat with us for a long time, did not rush away, and explained everything. The surgery was a great success and she is actually better now than before! He arthritis inner hip seems to be a thing of the past.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

My aunt went to this Dr what a joke he also missed her problem and was very rude she went to another Dr and is getting the problem fixed by a Dr that cares he said I quote she is 82 and will be in pain the rest of her life and did not help her this man got his license out of a cracker jack box if u love the person that needs help Do not go to him

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

He came in on a Sunday when I had fallen off a ladder and smashed my leg and knee. He was very kind and considerate and carefully explained how he was going to get me back on my feet. He did, and 6 months later I am up and around and feeling no pain.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

My mother has had knee problems for years. She was seeing Dr. Baron until he retired from surgeries, and he sent her to Pressman. He totally botched her knee replacement. She's in more pain now than she's been in years. He also botched a friend of ours surgery, and Dr. Baron had to go in and fix what this idiot fucked up. 0/10 would not recommend.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2015

Very skilled surgeon. Fixed my hip when all others said it could not be done because of the damage. I am doing things now I haven't been able to do in years!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2014

Highly recommend Dr. Pressman. He knew right away what my problem was and fixed a botched surgery from another surgeon. He spent a lot of time explaining my options and his staff were friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2014

Very knowledgeable and helped me when nobody else could fix my hip problem. Took so much time to explain all of my options Very happy with my results

flag | Submitted June 6, 2012

I came to him with a knee problem. He told me that I was born this way and i should deal with it. However, I just had knee surgery to correct the problem he totally missed.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2011

Dr. Pressman cared for my mom after she was admitted to the hospital with a septic knee. He took the time to answer questions, explain treatment plans, and her current medical issues and his thought processes that led to the treatment plan. After my mom's surgery he personally called me to give me an update on the surgery and to discuss his concerns and plans. He's busy, no doubt, but was attentive through the ups and down, and very helpful.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2010

Very through and experience,highly recommend.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2008