Ratings for Dr. Resa E. Davis

Misdiagnosis, rudeness, lack of empathy. Bad experience for kids and parents

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

Dr. Davis is so nice and very knowledgable. She takes her time to make a diagnosis and more importantly reviews my child's history prior to each visit and not the 30 seconds befoe she walks into the door. It's refreshing to go to a doctor who doesn't treat you like it's the first time she's seen you. We switched to Dr. Davis from a larger practice where we saw a different doctor almost every time. They failed to see the pattern of my son's ear infections which ultimately required tubes. Dr. Davis was able to make the diagnosis in our first visit with her and my son is doing so much better. Wish we would have switched to Dr. Davis sooner!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2012

I love Dr. Davis. She always answers your questions no matter how trivial they may seem. She often will answer the phone herself and always gets back to you the same day. MY only problem is she was so wonderful that when we left VA I haven't be able to find someone remotely close to her. She's the best and now I have to settle for the rest.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2011

Excellent doctor! Extremely knowledeable and helpful.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2009