Ratings for Dr. Hasan Moolla

He's a pretty funny guy. He's been practicing medicine for 50 years ... which is pretty amazing. He seems so doddery and old but then he says something really astute with his british accent and makes you laugh pretty hard. For someone who has more than 5,000 patients it's amazing that he remembers your name and details about you when you go for a visit.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2018

Hasan is great. He is punctual, knowledgeable, affable and approachable. He is a specialist in family medicine, is an Assistant Professor at the University of Saskatchewan, has a certificates in addiction medicine and dermatology ,is a prescriber of medical cannabis for chronic pain , and helps patients in innumerable other ways.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Moolla for seventeen years. Never had a complaint about him. what ever he diagnosed he cured me. he a very good doctor

flag | Submitted January 24, 2015

Dr. Moolla in my opinion is a good family daughter. He gives us what we NEED, he doesn't give us something just because we want it. He thinks of our health first.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2014

Rude and inappropriate. If you're overweight he blames everything on your weight (colds, flu, headaches, sprains...of that's because you're fat! You should lose weight!). Tried to charge me $100 to fill out a form. Doesn't listen to what you're saying, and will ask you the same questions multiple times. One staff member in particular is very rude - On multiple occasions she has hit on my husband right in front of me, and then ignored me or looked at me like I was scum. Would not recommend him to anyone who doesn't like to be insulted.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2012

i recently had weight loss surgery in november... which he approved of... i went in last week for a referral and he asks how much weight ive lost. so i told him... he than looks at me and says "well you still have alot of weight to lose. maybe you should go on the starvation diet". are you friken kidding me????

flag | Submitted April 20, 2012

very unhelpful, difficult and rude - made me feel very nervous

flag | Submitted September 13, 2010

He is smart and nice. His staff always looks very delicious.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2010

i tore my legaments in my knee, yet i did not know, i asked the doc what was wrong with my knee and he told me it was sprained. He said to wait a few months for it to heal so i did. iknew something was wrong when it wasn;t healing. i went back to tell him i wanted to get refered to a knee specialist,obviously he didnt know****, he could have figured out my ligaments were tore, what makes me mad is that i was heavy into athletics and had to give it up. well i recieved the operation, and now have steel bolts in my knee. i could have had surgery alot faster if i was properly diagnosed, total wait time was about a year and a half....

flag | Submitted August 30, 2009

Was able to get an appointment for the next day. He spent time with me and listened to me.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2009