Ratings for Dr. Terry Bree

Very caring and knowledgeable . Not a long wait for appointment or office visit.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2018

Very little communication between bree and family physicians.never get test results.what good is this kind of Dr?

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

Dr Bree did have trouble with her Receptionist, but she replaced her. She was very helpful in diagnosing my husbands myocarditis. We appreciate her knowledge and suggestions.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

Very unprofessional staff. No complaints with the doctor. Tried to phone to reschedule an appointment and the answering service just indicated the office was closed and would be opened at a later date and was told NOT to leave a message. Terrible.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

I have absolutely no problems with Dr. Bree. She is knowledgeable, sends reports to my GP on time, I never have to wait to be seen, and she is very compassionate. Like most specialists, you do have to book appointments quite a ways ahead, but that is par for the course nowadays!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

Dr, Bree has always been very condescending to me in the last 17 years I've seen her. 7 years ago she bluntly told me I shouldn't get pregnant because my congenital heart condition could be passed on to my children. I have recently been accepted by another cardiologist, thank goodness. She should also know that I've seen had 3 healthy children that do not have the same heart condition. I always left her appointments feeling awful, whether it be because of her or her staff's rudeness or just knowing my reports likely won't make it to my family physician. I am glad I am an advocate for my health and have moved on.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

had a heart attack just over a year ago and had a follow up in nov. She was to send my gp a list of new meds and book me for a procedure in jan because of irregular heart beat. We have not heard a word from her at all after many repeated calls from my gp. All she ever sent was result of echo. I've had with this doctor. She seemed so good in the hospital. I need a procedure done and my gp and I are very frustrated with this doctor. My doctor is going to try and get me an appointment with another doc. How many months will that take. I will also take this to the college and file a formal complaint. by reading other comments I am not the only person having problems.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Our experience with Dr. Bree has been good. She demonstrated good medical skill and judgement. The rating for staff refers to the RUH staff. Thank you, everyone, for the good care.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

Appointment time was close to the set time so that is very good. Dr Bree is very easy to speak with. Took time to listen and to explain what she was/is looking for with the tests she set up. No feeling of being rushed at all.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

I'm trying to get life insurance, and the life insurance company asked for a doctor's report from her. It has now been 6 months and she refuses to fill out the report, which takes 1 minute. I have been unable to get life insurance until she fills this out. It is ridiculous, I cannot fathom why she refuses to do this.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016