Ratings for Dr. Ellen Sinclair-Webber

Doesn't listen. Makes you come in 3-4 times as often as other drs or won't renew prescriptions. It's difficult to change drs at OFP.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2017

She has been great with my family. The kids love her and pretend to play "Dr Clair" at home.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2013

She takes care of our entire family and we all love her. She is easy to talk with and listens to our problems and ideas. She is awesome with all of us--from my grandma to my 3 year old. I wonder if the negative reviews are all from the same person.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2013

flag | Submitted April 18, 2011

I didn't even alow this one to get to caring for me, she was so rude after only a minute I was out of there. This lady needs to leave the rag at home.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2009

She is the best, very personable and caring. My entire family has seen her for many years and she has always given us correct diagnosis. Love her, you'd be a fool to go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2009

This Doctor is only worried about herself. Don't even try too suggest an opinion as your condition. She is poor at diagnosis and made me suffer one to many times. I have found another Doctor. Don't risk your life with this one.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2009

This doctor does not like it when you make suggestions as to your care. She appears to be insulted if you question as to the care she is providing. She has a very haughty attitude. The overall center does not focus on patient privacy. Mostly interested in making the money.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2008