Ratings for Dr. Johnny G. Kovoor

Moved to Dr. Kovoor practice after moving to Yonkers. I was given an appointment right away and was seen at his office. This doctor takes time to fully address all health concerns that I had. He really pays attention to you as a person. Several of my questions were answered and I was given a referral the same day to see an ENT specialist. I like his upfront style of practice and will stay with his office from here on

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

Dr. Kovoor isn't my doctor and I wouldn't trade him for the world. He is very caring knowledgeable and a great doctor. I move upstate and still see him for my appointments and other things that is wrong with me. He's the best of the best!! I would recommend him to all my friends and family.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2016

Doesn't call back. Overworked and overwhelmed. Do not recommend

flag | Submitted February 21, 2016

I was skeptical after reading reviews here about Dr. Kovoor. I was totally suprised by his upfront and honest style of practice. He works with a very large population of patients, his front desk works quickly to schedule you into your appointment, you can be seen the very same day. If there is such a thing as having your doctor partner in your health, this is the doc for you. The practice is also going through a change, having just returned to their original location on 30 Kimball Ave. Have not seen an office this busy, accept so many patients even as walk ins. I am staying with this practice. I know I can count on him every single time to help me. Only medical doctors practice here, so you will get to see your own doctor every time

flag | Submitted February 13, 2016

Repeated calls to Dr. and questions to staff are unanswered. Does not explain medications changes nor does he share vital testing numbers with us.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

I was relieved to find this doctor after moving to the area. He was so understanding and able to help me solve my medical problems right away. The doctor's practice is very busy, but the ease of getting an appointment was reassuring. I was so happy to finally find a patient conscious doctor who does everything to help his patients. He is not a big fan of running unneccesary tests or writing prescriptions, just to please his customers. From 9 medications I am now down to 4 and I feel so much better. I highly recommend him if you want excellent care and a doctor who really understands his patients.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2010

Sometimes does not hear what his patient is saying. Very willing to treat what he thinks is the problem without hearing all the symptoms. Referrals by him are not recommended.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

Dr. Kovoor is a wonderful doctor. He is knowedgeable, caring, and kind.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2009

very unprofessional receptionist with a loud mouth who curses cconstantly. Terrible communication skills.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2008

Dr. Johnny G. Kovoor's Credentials

• Arabic

• Kasturba Med Coll, Mysore Univ, Mangalore, Karnataka, India (Grad. 1995)

Delta Dental