You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Jeff J. Price

Where is he located and is he taking new patients? Can someone give me his number and info. Dr Hasnain is my doctor and he's awful, wouldn't recommend him to anyone for anything.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

Dr Price is a great Dr to have he cares about his patients an he his very understanding. He is a very understanding man.i am glad to have him.He is #1 in my book ..THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO ..

flag | Submitted April 17, 2016

Excellent, caring,compassionate, knowledgeable Doctor. Best physician I've ever had. Being a health professional myself I can tell you if you have Dr Price as your Dr. you are in good hands.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

I cannot even begin to express how fortunate our family is to be in Dr. Price's care. He is an amazing doctor. He is very thorough, does not minimize concerns, takes as much time as is needed,and is just an all around great person. In our books, he is the number one doctor in Windsor. Thank you Dr. Price and staff for such great care!!!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

Dr. Price and his staff are extremely helpful, professional, friendly. They go out of their to be of assistance. Dr. Price is comforting, empathetic and a great all around person.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

He has been our family Dr for 21 years. Very kind and honest Dr with a great sense of respect for all your concerns. agree its hard to get an appointment with him but Im ok waiting knowing he will take such great care of us.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

Dr. Price is caring, empathetic, has great listening skills, is understanding, caring.....I have always had faith in Dr. Price.......a wonderful doctor...takes his time with his patients

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

For anyone that has Jeff as a doctor they have been very lucky to have him. He is very attentive to your needs .One of the good ones to have as a GP in the profession .But he does have a lot of patients ,so when booking appointments you have to allow several weeks for any non emergency situation that you may want to see him about . Dr Price is a excellent doctor to consult when you have an issue and need a professional to advise you on a personal level.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Price's since he started his practise. I was also a patient of Dr. Carter's and I don't think Dr. Carter could have found a better replacement for his patients. Dr. Price is extremely knowledgeable, kind, compassionate and honourable. My husband and children are now patients of his as well and I have the utmost confidence in his abilities to take care of us. We feel truly blessed to know we are in such good hands. Thank you for all you do, Dr. Price.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

Dr. Jeff J. Price's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Where is he located and is he taking new patients? Can someone give me his number and info. Dr Hasnain is my doctor and he's awful, wouldn't recommend him to an..."

April 19, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Price is a great Dr to have he cares about his patients an he his very understanding. He is a very understanding man.i am glad to have him.He is #1 in my boo..."

April 17, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent, caring,compassionate, knowledgeable Doctor. Best physician I've ever had. Being a health professional myself I can tell you if you have Dr Price as ..."

March 22, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I cannot even begin to express how fortunate our family is to be in Dr. Price's care. He is an amazing doctor. He is very thorough, does not minimize concerns, ..."

February 9, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Price and his staff are extremely helpful, professional, friendly. They go out of their to be of assistance. Dr. Price is comforting, empathetic and a great..."

October 23, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "He has been our family Dr for 21 years. Very kind and honest Dr with a great sense of respect for all your concerns. agree its hard to get an appointment with h..."

September 10, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Price is caring, empathetic, has great listening skills, is understanding, caring.....I have always had faith in Dr. Price.......a wonderful doctor...takes ..."

August 20, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Sometimes a little behind appointment times, but takes the time with each patient to discuss all concerns. Very helpful and knowledgeable!"

August 12, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.massageenvy.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "N8N0" to "30075". Address has been updated from "None" to "885 Woodstock Road". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "17709283689".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "For anyone that has Jeff as a doctor they have been very lucky to have him. He is very attentive to your needs .One of the good ones to have as a GP in the prof..."

March 29, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr. Price's since he started his practise. I was also a patient of Dr. Carter's and I don't think Dr. Carter could have found a better ..."

January 13, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Too many patients. Take care of the patients you have had for twenty years and let new patients go somewhere else. Too good a doctor to lose."

September 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent Doctor!!! Has my total trust .........treats everyone with care and concern......."

September 20, 2014