Ratings for Dr. Jeff J. Price

I have been a patient of Dr. Price for approx. 20 yrs and I highly recommend him. He is always ready to listen without judgment and very informative. Unfortunately, we don't get called in on time, I usually plan my day for about a 20-30 min delay. That would be my one and only complaint. I understand he is very busy and other factors contribute to the delays. The great service received is more important.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

Dr. Price is kind and understanding never rushes the patient......so glad to have him as our Doctor.....explains everything and answers all your questions honestly.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

Great bedside manner. He's been our family physician my entire life and has always been straight forward and honest. Always helps me find an alternative to pills.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

I've had Dr. Price for over 20 years. He used to be a lot more attentive and thorough, but it seems now he's more comfortable throwing pills at you than really listening to your health issues.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

The most caring and compassionate Dr I have ever seen.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

Always there for you! Compassionate! Both he and his staff are like family......we are so lucky to have him. Explains your diagnosis so that you can understand and never hurries if you have questions..

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

Dr Price is a great Dr to have he cares about his patients an he his very understanding. He is a very understanding man.i am glad to have him.He is #1 in my book ..THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO ..

flag | Submitted April 17, 2016

Excellent, caring,compassionate, knowledgeable Doctor. Best physician I've ever had. Being a health professional myself I can tell you if you have Dr Price as your Dr. you are in good hands.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

I cannot even begin to express how fortunate our family is to be in Dr. Price's care. He is an amazing doctor. He is very thorough, does not minimize concerns, takes as much time as is needed,and is just an all around great person. In our books, he is the number one doctor in Windsor. Thank you Dr. Price and staff for such great care!!!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

Dr. Price and his staff are extremely helpful, professional, friendly. They go out of their to be of assistance. Dr. Price is comforting, empathetic and a great all around person.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015