Ratings for Dr. Samantha DeLuca

I have been seeing Dr. DELUCA for over 10 years. She has seen me through a miscarriage and an emergency csection. My son is now 10 years old. Her knowledge and bedside manner is remarkable. When I go in for my annual visit, it is like seeing a close family friend. She is in a class by herself. She really listens and takes her time to get to know you as an individual. I am forever blessed to have found this caring professional

flag | Submitted January 15, 2017

I have been with Dr. Deluca for about 2 years now an I absolutely adore her. She is the best OBGYN doctor I have ever met. She is incredible an also very smart. I would rate her a 10 out of 5 because she goes ABOVE an BEYOND for her patients. Id recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2014

Dr. Deluca and Dr. Manning were wonderful. I had an emergency csection because of sudden onset of preeclampsia. they were quick, efficient, and kept me calm through the emergency. They were very kind and accomodating to my husband and family. they made a scary experience more pleasant and calm.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2012

Dr. Deluca is awesome!! She is not my primary OB/GYN (I go to Agar who is awesome too!), but Deluca delivered my first child in 2005, and she was incredible!! Her bedside manner was amazing. And one of my family members got a little sick/faint during the delivery. Dr. Deluca even helped to make my family member feel better, all while helping me through the delivery. Wonderful personality. Warm spirit, and she shows genuine care for her patients. In 2008, I had a miscarriage, and Dr. Deluca was the doctor to perform the D&C. Even though I was going through a very difficult time, it was that warm spirit that helped me get through one of the toughest days of my life. I'm expecting a baby now, and I hope that Deluca or Agar are on duty when I go into labor. I strongly recommend this practice. The doctors there are knowledgeable, helpful, but most important they are caring and sincere. Love love love Pinelands!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2011

Amazing doctor, amazing practice. I really love going here. They are so helpful and take time with you. Appointments run a bit late, but its because of the time they spend with each patient.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2009

Dr.Deluca is wonderful. She is so friendly, I feel very comfortable with her. I would highly recomend her to any one.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2008

Dr. Samantha DeLuca's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1999)

AARP