Ratings for Dr. Anna M. Allen

Professional, intelligent, concerned, dedicated, above and beyond and totally recommend.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2012

When I went in to see Dr. Allen, she said she didn't believe me that I had been taking a certain medication, which was ativan, and that she would contact my previous doctor to verify if I had lied or not. She left the room for half an hour as she tried to contact my prior doctor. I have insomnia and she did not prescribe anything for me at the Medpoint clinic. I wasted my time and money. She was concerned that I might abuse that drug. Patients need psychotropic drugs to deal with problems such as insomnia, anxiety, and depression. Why can't she understand that? Does that mean I am a drug dealer or a drug addict? I had waited an hour and laid down on the table because I was tired that day and when she finally came in to the room, she snapped at me and told me I didn't need to be lying down. She has horrible patient relations skills. She was very pompous, self-righteous, and self important. I would not recommend Medpoint Clinic to anyone for their health care needs.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2010

Dr. Anna M. Allen's Credentials

• Wv Univ Sch Of Med, Morgantown Wv 26506 (Grad. 2000)

Carefirst Bcbs