Ratings for Dr. William W. Richardson

His staff is so incompetent as to be dangerous. He is a great doctor and took lots of time with us, but his staff can't be trusted. Medication errors. Insurance problems. Laziness.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

He is a very knowledgeable and cares for his patients well. I saw him many years ago for care and only stopped using him for a Doctor due to the distance between his office and where I live, when he moved. He has a great bedside manner and knew exactly what my problem was and sent me to a cardiophysiologist where my problem was treated and taken care of well. I trust his judgement where my heart is concerned and miss him caring for my heart. Any time in his office spent waiting to be seen is well worth the wait!! I truly miss the best Cardiologist there is anywhere, not having an office close to my hometown!! Thank you Dr. Richardson for taking great care of my heart in the past!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

Incompetent staff. Good workers do not last long here. Physician goes not have privileges at the better hospitals in the county. The doctor's personal life would alarm most would be patients. In all a quack.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

The staff is rude especially Vicky. She is unprofessional, no customer service skills. D not take your loved ones here, they are always late to see you. They have no regards for other appts you may have. The drs are never there.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2013

this guy seems to want to do alot of test in his office. dont really trust his dr view. switch dr after about 3 months of him and his staff. dont ever want to go threr again

flag | Submitted June 4, 2010

This doctor is ALWAYS 2-3 hours late for an appointment. More emergencies that you can imagine! Staff performs EKG's; doctor merely recites patient's past history into recording device, and visit is over. Not very helpful.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2009

Excellent and very accurate on diagnosing heart illness.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2008

Dr. Richardson was never on time for his appointment. He was very unprofessional and his staff not very helpful either. He would talk very sexualy in front of my wife and I. I will not go back to see him. I now go to Florida Heart very good and on time.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2006

Dr. William W. Richardson's Credentials

• Temple Univ Sch Of Med, Philadelphia Pa 19140 (Grad. 1975)

Commercial Insurance Company