Ratings for Dr. M. Lee Blackburn

Dr. Blackburn has always been very helpful in treating any symptoms or refering me to someone who would be able to help.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2009

flag | Submitted June 24, 2008

I love Dr. Blackburn. He is very thorough and helpful. He's clear in his instructions. It's true he runs late but seldom have I had to wait more than 30 minutes.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2008

Always very late. Averages over 50 minutes behind for appointments. Last 5 appointments I've had, he's been at least an hour behind. But if I show up 10 minutes late, I have to reschedule and pay anyway. I'm switching doctors because, even though he's thorough and explains things well, I can't take half a day off from work every time I have an appointment. If I have a 10:00 appointment, there's no chance I'll be out of his office before noon.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2008

The only thing I like about this practice is that it is very close to my house. If you need to be squeezed in for some reason you will most often have to see a physicians assistant. I have meds that I need to take daily. I called them in in plenty of time so that I wouldn't run out. So much for that, two weeks later I am still waiting for them to get off their butt and refill the prescription. I haven't found anybody in the practice that actually listens to you. All they care about is getting you in and out as quickly as possible. I am going back to my former doctor. He joined a practice that charges a membership fee but it will be well worth it in the aggravation I will save.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2006

Dr. M. Lee Blackburn's Credentials

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

AARP