Ratings for Dr. Kirk Tofflemire

Thanks to Dr. Tofflemire's total negligence and complacency both my husband and I are currently engaged in extensive dental repair work. He ignored serious issues and now they are even bigger and more costly issues. He is was neither accessible nor professional! This dental practice as a whole needs to realize that they DO NOT run a monopoly anymore. There are many more options locally. My husband and I have now switched to another practice and it is like night and day. I had been a patient for 23 years....my husband for 10. Very disappointing. My daughters are also switching to another dentist. Customer satisfaction is not in Centre Wellington Dental's vocabulary!!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

Dr. Tofflemire has been a good dentist to us so far, however the wait times to get in to see a dentist is ridiculous. If we have to change an appointment, it is a 6-8 month wait! It makes us wonder if this dentist office has taken on more patients then they can handle.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

Dr. Tofflemire is great with everyone in my family. My son is high functioning autistic, I'm pretty anxious in the chair and when my husband had gingivitis he was quickly sent to a specialist in Guelph.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2013

He's very nice, and concerned that his patients are comfortable. We're happy with his care so far.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012

Great Dentist for someone who doesn't like dentists. Efficient, Friendly and Gentle. And the rest of the staff are amazing too!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2012

Dr. Kirk is amazing! His chair side manor with children/teens is as if he is working on his own. He treats adults with respect AND he listens. He also treats his various assistants with respect (that's very important in my books!) Always follows up difficult appointments with a phone call and asks if you need anything. What a guy! Would recommend him to anyone. You're the best!!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2012

My family has been graciously taken care of by Dr. Tofflemire and he has gone above and beyond any other Dentist I have ever known or heard about. Anyone that says Dr. Tofflemire is a "Dunce" is a complete "DUNCE" for saying so - obviously. He has always called to check to see if you are ok after a procedure, if you need anything etc. He has always been flexible to work with our schedule and has always maintained the utmost professionalism. he is amazing with my children and has restored my husbands faith in Dentists. THANK YOU DR. TOFFLEMIRE! YOU ARE THE BEST OF THE BEST!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2011

Best dentist I have ever been to. I highly recomend him. Treats his patients as if they were his own family.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2011

Dr. Tofflemire is a dunce. Hes very incompetent and does not stand by his words and promises.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2010

Very good dentist. Kind and helpful. I moved to London, but still make the trip to see him instead of finding a new dentist.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2008